Could someone please email me a form?

LeeCory

Would it be possible if someone could email me a form that states that I am not responsible for mold from pre-existing conditions? Or a form that informs the customer that mold was found... maybe even with instructions?

Your help would be greatly appreciated, and if there are any other forms that you have that would be helpful I would be greatly pleased!

Thank you, Lee lcory1@yahoo.com

LeeCory

No I do not, and I am not going to make the decision whether I want to or not until I have more experience in what I am doing.

My purpose of the form was for a situation where someone had a flood and let it sit for too long and there is some found on contents. Simply to make them aware that it is there and that it is pre-existing.

LeeCory

The situation that I am talking about was a very small amount of visible mold on a couple articles close to the affected area. I am in the middle of drying this project as I type.

The customer did not even know that the room was still wet, because you could not tell simply by looking. Only with my meters was I able to show where the water was. I inspected the walls and everything to make sure there was no mold anywhere else and luckily there was not, or I would have had to pass the job to someone else.

What I simply did was inform the customer that I was not a mold expert and offered them the EPA website if they wanted more information. When I returned the next day they had washed it off. I contained the affected area and set up my equipment along with a hepa air scrubber.

Someone was kind enough over on ICS to send a couple sample forms.

Back
Top Bottom