Couple questions

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not as many as I should.
I think quarterly is good to keep in touch.
Every 6 months for reminders.
Some say every month you should do something.

I will be doing my emailing once a month...but that doesn't cost extra.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Monthly to my client base. I probably mail too much. :roll: But sometimes the customer is NOT ready or She does'nt see or get the postcard cuz her hubby tossed it. I skip a month once in a while and other times like the holidays I'll send em out every 2 weeks. (November 1st, November 15, December 1st.) Winter is here so i will send Jan.1 and feb 1 my Starving Carpet Cleaner 20% off postcard to try and get something going. It usually draws enough to keep the family feed in jan & feb. :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We monthly mail 300 targeted contacts using Lee Pemberton's Restorator newsletter.

We used it for years but then quit when the vendor programs became popular.

We picked it back up last year, and now mail to nontraditional targets as well as the agents and adjusters.

Carpet cleaning thank you's but other than that nothing consistent.

CapeCleaner

My mailings have been too sporadic; tough to track what works well. I just created an account with InfoUSA so I can develop targeted mailing lists. My plan for 2009 is to have the graphic designer with whom I work craft four different postcards that I'll send quarterly. With InfoUSA, you can get 100 free leads so I did a test list with very specific criteria. The list looked real good as far as hitting the criteria I established. I also saw a few existing clients on the list and they definitely fit the criteria so that was a big plus with regard to the quality of the list.

My other plan is to be a lot more proactive when it comes to getting email addresses and will be trying monthly specials that are available only to those receiving the emails. If a person signs on to receive the monthly emails, I can omit that person from the postcard mailings. That way the postcards are working to attract new clients, or at least creating new contacts. Hopefully this makes better use of the money spent on the mailings.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've not been on top of it, but I try to get newsletters out quarterly.
I just signed up to Send Out Cards so that I can automate reminder (after 6mths and 11 mths) and thankyou cards.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I throw a bunch of crap against the wall 6-8 months a year. All different types.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It works Chavez. There are only 2 bad postcards. 1 that is literally offensive and the worst is the one that doesn't get out

I stole Mikeys Spring Card but never got an answer whether I could use it or not so 1,000 postcards are sitting in a bag

spring.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom