Cowards over at ***************s

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I joined during the big feud between mikeys and *** with a signature line about how good greenglides enhancements were and had some punk threaten to have me arrested while I was in Chicago because I suggested he come to Jon Don and speak to me like that to my face or whatever the hell I said. Anyway, since them every time I log in it says "server too busy". I get an email saying they miss me, I figured I would post a "how to clean...?" Topic and see if the board was a useful resource, I go through the whole rigamarole of resetting my password and I get the message after logging in: server too busy. What a bunch of cowards. Just tell me I'm banned because you were a bunch of hypersensitive ninnies. I know your server worked while recovering my password.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I always find these complaints funny.. Why do you even go there?? I never felt the need to go there and be part of that board and am perfectly content NOT knowing if they are really "cowards".

With that said I encouraged tre to not to try to talk to me at connections clearly stating that I am a financially supporting member of mikeysboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I'm bigger then his "bodygurads" were :lol: :lol: hilarious..

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Oh great. I never would have posted this if I knew the feud wasn't over. I saw Mikey comment that he found one of Tre's videos very helpful etc. I thought it was over with. If people are bringing body guards to connections I want to state publicly that I do not wish anybody harm nor do I need to get in a fist fight in Vegas. I am going to meet people in person and give everybody's products and ideas a fair examination.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Server busy= You got the boot!!

They use the ban button on a very regular basis there. With no explanation or time limit/recourse for the banned poster.

Once ban you can never return with out having a different IP number, User name etc...

They use the ban butting to control the information over there.
'
Free expressing of products and services is is very limited.

If the post somehow is seen the limit TMRob's sales the poster will get a lifetime ban.

Just the way they roll.

Keep the newbies dumb and make them think that the board approved and sold products are gold and all is well.

Educate the newbies that there are other options.

Hell to pay!!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Easy cheesey......

kb3984-002_en.png

Then

kb3984-003_en.png

A total...new....skitzo....you!!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
B&BGaryC said:
I joined during the big feud between mikeys and *** with a signature line about how good greenglides enhancements were and had some punk threaten to have me arrested while I was in Chicago because I suggested he come to Jon Don and speak to me like that to my face or whatever the hell I said. Anyway, since them every time I log in it says "server too busy". I get an email saying they miss me, I figured I would post a "how to clean...?" Topic and see if the board was a useful resource, I go through the whole rigamarole of resetting my password and I get the message after logging in: server too busy. What a bunch of cowards. Just tell me I'm banned because you were a bunch of hypersensitive ninnies. I know your server worked while recovering my password.

That was like a million years ago dude. They probably dont even know about your function. Sheesh

Every forum bans people, pretty much have to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom