Crack Head floods building.

I have seen some crazy crap in my life and this has to be in the top 20. I show up to a flood job and the DEA and law enforcement are on the job. From what I understand is the crackhead on the forth floor is passed out and they have to kick the door in. Some how the sprinkle system went off at 4 in the morning and flooded 4 levals.

The place was full of Lighters and glass tubbing. I was total amazed on how many lighters there where,

IMG_1469.jpg

Haz Mat cleaned this leval.

We called in four carpet cleaning companies to contain this flood. The strange part is this is a High end place on the water front.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Buy the looks of it, Bic lost its market share. I only see one blue bic lighter among the bunch. What's all that black stuff? Is that broken glass and charbroil? Was the guy alive? That's crazy shit!

Greenie

Title should read RICH crackhead floods building.....that is a lot of burn time!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Erik said:
Buy the looks of it, Bic lost its market share.

can't adjust the flame high enough on Bics
that's why those cheap ones are the preferred choice of crackheads

Crack doesn't "burn" like pot or hash
it kind of melts/vaporizes at a certain temp.
That's why glass in the preferred choice

Crack is an evil drug and will take a good man's soul

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
"Five seconds ago I was real tired!"

The hell with Coffee. That looks like the way to go. :)[/quote]

" haven't had an erection in three months"

:shock: :shock:

still think it's the way to go?.... :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
A girls netball team ( no...I'm not kidding ) went on a drunken ( I assume it wasn't crack ) rampage on the 19th floor of a high rise building in Brisbane a few months ago and thought it would be a great idea to turn on the fire hose in the middle of the night. Result = lots of damage and pleading phonecalls to lots of WDR guys asking for help. Unfortunately the lifts weren't working ( a bit wet apparently ) so it meant a hell of a climb for whoever got the job. Sadly I was just getting served my eggs benedict at Hope Island Golf Club before my weekly round of wakfuk and couldn't attend. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom