Craigslist... CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CLEANING!!!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Dan The Carpet Cleaning Man Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep!!!!!!! (North, West, And South Sub.)
Date: 2009-11-10, 8:08PM CST
Reply to: kellspot@gmail.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dan The Carpet Cleaning Man Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep!!!!!!!

Kellspot Dry Carpet Cleaning
Includes Everything Call Me:
Dan the Carpet Cleaning Man!
Phone 630-664-3996 Call, Text, Or Email
Kellspot@gmail.com

My Service Includes:
Free Sanitizers
Free Deodorizers
Free Color Brighteners
Free Stain-guard Protector
Free Pre-spotting & Pre-treating
Free Light Furniture Moving

Serving, Naperville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Westmont, Hinsdale, Darien, Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Plainfield, Lockport, Homer Glen, Aurora, North Aurora, Westchester, Western Springs, Lombard, Wheaton, Elmhurst, West Chicago, Itasca, St. Charles, Hanover park, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, LaGrange, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Burr Ridge, Oak Brook, Willow brook, Warrenville, Carol Stream, Wooddale, Bloomingdale, Clarendon Hills, Crest Hill, Willow Springs, Justice, Roselle, Lemont, Villa Park, most west suburbs, and some north and south, plus parts of Chicago, and surrounding areas
Same Day Service Is Available
Call For Your Appointment Today!

Excellent Service
Hello! I’m Dan the Carpet Cleaning Man. I specialize in getting out the toughest stains. I use the innovative dry cleaning system exclusively available from Oreck. Your carpets will be both clean and dry immediately! This process is absolutely safe for your kid's and pet's health and you can walk on your carpets right away. Your carpets will be clean, sanitized, and deodorized, with a free protection layer with color brighteners!
This process even cleans and purifies your air as it works!
Call now!

And For First time Customers….
$39 for most rooms
$50-$100 for basements
$15 for stairs
$5-$25 for area rugs
$25 for chairs
$40 for love seats
$50 for sofa's
$100 for sectional couches
$35 for twin mattress
$45 for full and queen mattress
$60 for king size mattress

Freshen up your home or office by cleaning and sanitizing your carpet and furniture today!

Give me a call for all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs. Thank you!
630-664-3996
Kellspot@gmail.com

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Here's the what I was hoping you would notice. He claims he is SANITIZING the carpet. So, if you live in the chicago area and need a broke down pos van, hire him to sanitize your carpets and then sue the crap out of him.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Not to mention he purifies the air and has an exclusive oreck dry system

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I just noticed he as cheap, cheap, cheap but $39 per room. I wish the cheap guys around here were getting $39 per room.

On the sanitizing thing, what would be the grounds of your suit. While we know you can't sanitize a carpet I believe you would have to be able to show some kind of damages to sue him.

The optical brightens thing is something that intrigues me. I have seen that advertised here as well and I know that optical brighteners are supposed to be evil.

The word exclusive is another pet peeve of mine in advertising but I see it all the time and not just with broke carpet cleaners but national brands as well.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Yeah. I know you have to prove damages. Its not real grounds for it, but you are opening youself up. Lady has a toilet backup, cleans up the chunks, resolves it and decides to call a pro. You clean and sanitize the carpets in the bath and hall not knowing what kind of crud is festering there and then some kid loses his eyesite and partial brain fiunction from crawling across the sanitized carpet...

Long shot, but if you say sanitize you answer some questions that should be asked. Sanitized is sanitized.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brighteners are the devil btw. Have you ever seen a carpet where it looks like it has bluish bleached spots, then after looking from different angles you realize the carpet is glowing? That's optical brightners in the spot magic door to door wonder cleaner they bought.

Name
I'm Rick James
B&BGaryC said:
Yeah. I know you have to prove damages. Its not real grounds for it, but you are opening youself up. Lady has a toilet backup, cleans up the chunks, resolves it and decides to call a pro. You clean and sanitize the carpets in the bath and hall not knowing what kind of crud is festering there and then some kid loses his eyesite and partial brain fiunction from crawling across the sanitized carpet...

Long shot, but if you say sanitize you answer some questions that should be asked. Sanitized is sanitized.

Santize means either to clean or disinfect.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
thogit santize meant slcertified to be sanitary. I thought t ws a legal term c

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
39 a room isn't cheap. There is a company here that has a newspaper add 69.99 for whole house and a chair.

randy

Name
Randy
There is nothing wrong will this cleaner having the words free sanitizer, sanitizer included etc. There are many fine carpet sanitizers on the market. Block by DSC was my favorite till it was taken off the market due to poor sales. Including a sanitizer is no more legally dangerous than claiming you "clean" a carpet despite that ridiculous scare piece in a trade magazine a few years ago. Sure a porous surface can't be sanitized 100% so what, most carpets can't be "cleaned" 100% either.In nearly 18 years of including a sanitizer on all job we have never had a problem. That being said we do have a best efforts clause in our contract: The professional cleaner is limited in obtaining the best results do to the conditions and nature of the articles being cleaned.......

It then goes on to list various things that we disclaim liability for including, removal of spots / stains is not guaranteed. Yes I know there is a few seminars that teach cleaners how to "guarantee removal of anything" . Sure, great way to sell a seminar BUT in reality it's a lot harder in the real world. These spots being removed 100% in a class room setting are often rather fresh spills, like as in two minutes ago. Things that are a breeze to remove in class aren't so easy sometimes when they are three years old and have been set by other cleaners or household remedies.

Guaranteeing you can make any carpet look "new" or get any stain out, now that is pretty dumb and I see it all the time.
What many cleaners don't understand is that 98% of all people that will call you are very reasonable people. If you get one of the 2% club that has unrealistic expectations make sure you explain what you can or can't guarantee. Have a signed work order / contract with every job and you will be fine. Just don't create a mess for yourself by over-promising.

I agree that $39 a room is not what I call a cheap. His ad sales $50-$100 for basements so obviously like most per room cleaners a dining room/ living room is two areas and basements count as 2-3 rooms, each set of 12-16 steps (like in a townhouse) is a separate "room" or area. We charge $40 a room residentially and in most cases that works out to around .43 a square for the areas actually being cleaned. The exception being move outs which are much easier to clean empty anyway, and often you have extra charges for pet odor etc. I bet that guy advertising $39 a room spends no time measuring carpet and ends up with about the same money when it's all said and done. He has cleaned two rooms already while some guys are still measuring and estimating. He also can easily train any call taker to sell per room carpet cleaning over the phone, not so easy with a per square foot charge. Most consumers only know the square footage of their home, which is much larger than the carpeted areas. When Mr. homeowners hears .43 a square he is calculating the size of the home or even lot. Per room pricing eliminates all that and makes the over the phone sale a breeze. People totally expect that you are going to charge more if their tenant trashed the place and allowed pets to mark their territory through out the home.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There is a difference between APPLYING a disinfectant or APPLYING a sanitizer and saying I disinfected or I sanitized your carpets. I was always taught you are open for a lawsuit if you say you sanitized or disinfected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom