CRASHES NEW GENIE

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
hogjowl said:
If I lived near Bob, I might consider getting one of his Genies. Or, I might consider moving.

If I bought one from him, the old fart would probably die the next day and leave me hanging for support.

When I get up to Bob's house, Im gonna help him install a Steam Genie.....iff'n he has one ready to install.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
hogjowl said:
If I lived near Bob, I might consider getting one of his Genies. Or, I might consider moving.

If I bought one from him, the old fart would probably die the next day and leave me hanging for support.
Marty ain't smilt like this since his wedding nite....
crashesgenie.jpg

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
shiteatinggrin So just loving the New Genie! It looks so Good I take the custy's out to look at her before I fire her up and the ceramic exhaust makes people smile :) Rock Solid so far and BawB is the man about taking calls for uhmmm Fine adjustments or pure stupidity :roll: & he only complains a little bit :lol: Thanks for all the support U old fuddy duddy! Really though thanks not being sarcastic. Weekly detailing is on schedule tomorrow I'll try and get some pics right after!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mr. 007 said:
shiteatinggrin So just loving the New Genie! It looks so Good I take the custy's out to look at her before I fire her up and the ceramic exhaust makes people smile :) Rock Solid so far and BawB is the man about taking calls for uhmmm Fine adjustments or pure stupidity :roll: & he only complains a little bit :lol: Thanks for all the support U old fuddy duddy! Really though thanks not being sarcastic. Weekly detailing is on schedule tomorrow I'll try and get some pics right after!
I'm glad yor running it wit the shroud OFF....
it's sweet watching...........!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom