Crazy Carpet Tiles

Name
Bruce
This is the craziest thing I have seen in my 20 years. The crazy thing was, they wanted this carpet cleaned before they had the electricity turned on. Once the electricity was turned on then they would know if the furnace worked, then if the furnace worked they would be able to thaw the 1ft of solid ice that was in the basement, the entire basement had been flooded. Then once that was thawed they could extract all of the water.

I told the guy in the mean time your carpet will be frozen.

We picked up the bedroom and bathroom first. While I was cleaning those two rooms my tech was picking up these two rooms.

Name
Swani
This is the craziest thing I have seen in my 20 years. The crazy thing was, they wanted this carpet cleaned before they had the electricity turned on. Once the electricity was turned on then they would know if the furnace worked, then if the furnace worked they would be able to thaw the 1ft of solid ice that was in the basement, the entire basement had been flooded. Then once that was thawed they could extract all of the water.

I told the guy in the mean time your carpet will be frozen.

View attachment 89193
View attachment 89194

We picked up the bedroom and bathroom first. While I was cleaning those two rooms my tech was picking up these two rooms.
Looks like Tetris!

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom