Crb for encap

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just a thought on crb machines. They can work great with encap products until the brushes start to fill up and then they spit balls of lint and dirt everywhere. You have to go behind them and vacuum with a wet dry vacuum. Can you imagine having a crb not only with a spray apparatus but with a vacuum as well. Not to pick up the encap solution, merely to pick up all the debris.

Name
Jeff T
Just a thought on crb machines. They can work great with encap products until the brushes start to fill up and then they spit balls of lint and dirt everywhere. You have to go behind them and vacuum with a wet dry vacuum. Can you imagine having a crb not only with a spray apparatus but with a vacuum as well. Not to pick up the encap solution, merely to pick up all the debris.
Funny you should mention this today Ron.
I’m taking a break from encaping 28,000 sqft right now.
The last time I did it, I used my CRB, and my helper was walking behind me, cursing, picking up the ‘carpet poops’....
This time, solid prevac, and CIMEX....

image.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
They only shampoo clean carpets.. the machines just aren't heavy enough, even the 20 inch, ol'Paul Brown used to stack a bunch of dumbbell weights on his to try and get so-so results

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I only have that problem if not using catch trays or if there is debris blocking the slot on the catch trays, every once in a while we have to take the back one off and push the debris in further

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom