CRB machine

dgargan

How is this machine when it comes to cleaning med. soiled carpet? I want a GLS type machine but most come with a unrealistic price tag. The CRB is ok price wise and I was all set to buy one but the fact that there is only 1 style of brushes turned me off. I want a machine I can encap med. soiled carpet with and not have to extract after wards.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
How much does it weigh?. Can it be as good or better then a host machine. Those can be bought fairly cheap on ebay.

Albert

Name
BradFenstermaker
Dave holler at Pigboy, I don't think you can go wrong with a GLS. I saw it in action in Prattville and Mikey'sFest.

Hope you get it before next week. lol

DRScrivner

I love my Sprint. 51 pounds, 1 spray jet, 4 liter tank, 3 sets of brushes (soft, med, hard- I have soft and medium). Side brush available to get close to walls and furniture.

Will bounce around a little on CGD UNLESS it is set to lowest elevation setting. I use a Bigfoot Hand Truck from Harbor Freight to move it around- upstairs and stuff.

Will recover some dirty solution when encapping CGD. Will recover even more solution on tile jobs- almost dry, about 85%+ recovery on tile (with medium brushes, hard may do better).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom