CRB mod

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
Do you think this works? Not necessarily to pre vac but skip the pre vac, lay down prespray, scrub and vac at same time.

9CEB301A-C41E-414F-BCAD-C0F5BF5BA134.jpeg

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
is that a 2" hose?

I'd taper it down to the 1.25 stuff...

The idea and hook ups have been around for years, never saw the need to try it.
Yea that’s 2”. I was thinking about 1-1/2” but went with 2”. I tried on my own carpet and seem to work ok but the carpet wasn’t bad.
I have a number of rentals and section 8 that I do that are normally bad and was wondering if this could save some time.
I got the idea from a 2016 post lol

Reactions: Cleanworks

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
Are you using your TM for that? If so, are you using a dust-downer attached to it? If not, be ready to buy a new blower sooner or later....
Yes I’m using a TM. But not using it to pre vac. Using it after pre spray and l have a inline filter. When I Pre vac I would use my Shark. I’m toying with the idea of skipping pre vac on particular jobs and using this instead after pre spray. Was wondering if it would work. Pre spray, scrub & vac, extract.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
That seriously looks like a pita! What’s wrong with renovators? I use them on on my daycares
that have sec.8 type trash after they move the furniture. I’d rather clean or trash my crb, than my blower.

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
That seriously looks like a pita! What’s wrong with renovators? I use them on on my daycares
that have sec.8 type trash after they move the furniture. I’d rather clean or trash my crb, than my blower.
Nothing wrong with renovator trays, I use one on the back of the CRB. I don’t know that it would trash my blower because the carpet is wet with pre spray and I use filters. Doesn’t seem to be a pita. But we’ll see lol

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom