CRB or Cimex (commercial carpet cleaning)

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Ive had a guy do a CRB demo about 2 weeks ago and then had another guy do a Cimex demo last night. I was totally amazed at how much easier carpet cleaning could be. I have a large commercial account that Ill be using one or the other on. (may need 2 machines)

What machine would you people prefer and why .. thanks !!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Both will clean fine but the Cimex is high production.

With its weight a planetary rotation it cleans on all sides of the fiber with no torque pulling you side to side.

If convenience is a factor then the CRB is lightweight enough for one man to easily load and unload. The Cimex is a tank, it takes two men to unload.

Reactions: Spurlington

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Both will clean fine but the Cimex is high production.

With its weight a planetary rotation it cleans on all sides of the fiber with no torque pulling you side to side.

If convenience is a factor then the CRB is lightweight enough for one man to easily load and unload. The Cimex is a tank, it takes two men to unload.

Unless you're in your 70's & use extension ramps, then it's just so easy. :winky:

:very_drunk: :yoda:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Delia, my Wife, & our youngest Son, Rodel, just read both of your messages and both want to come to the 'states next time I go & meet you.

Her Father was a Captain in the Philippine Police Force & had all his kids go to martial arts schools.

29 November 2015 ·Australian full contact bare knuckle champion #fullcontact #bareknuckle #AMAC #Australianchamp

Here's a pic of Rodel to think about.

Rodel Bare Knuckle.jpg

Just sayin' :stir:

Actually, they never saw this post, so carry on. :biggrin:

I've come across a few slopes in my time as well. :winky:

:yoda:

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I would say both for sure.....
The CRB for prep on large and small jobs, but some jobs can be done with just the CRB. Depends on how well the carpets are maintained and the size of the job.
I absolutely love it for tile and grout cleaning too. You will find that there are so many uses for the CRB so you should get it for your truck, not just this one account.

For the large commercial job I would use both....CRB It first to pull the particulates out, but then follow with the Cimex for scrubbing transferring the soils.
Time is money and the Cimex will save you a lot of time.

Reactions: J Scott W

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I had a few accounts that were maintained monthly. Very light foot traffic. Small areas, too small to bother with bringing out the Cimex, One in particular that we couldn't pull hoses through security doors because it was a financial institution, so a CRB would have been perfect for them. I actually did demo a CRB on one of those particular jobs and it worked beautifully.
@regarossa did a fine job on that crazy cat lady carpet with just the CRB..... So yes I have become somewhat of a believer in the power of that machine as a standalone for VLM cleaning in certain conditions . :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom