CRB Parts

Condog

Name
Tony
Hi everyone,

My CRB quit running a minute into cleaning a plush carpet.
I raised the handle, then lowered it to start the machine.
It would run 1 second, then quit.

I tried it on an enclosed patio with CGD, it still did the same thing - run 1 second and quit.
I took it apart Monday and expected to find a cracked gear.
I couldn't find anything wrong. I put everything back together and the CRB ran fine.

Two questions, first has anyone else had this happen and should I expect this to happen again?
Second, this made me aware of the need to have some spare parts.
Where can I get spare parts for my CRB?

TIA

CRB.jpg

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I ran other equipment with the same cord, only CRB played opposum.
Power cord fixed to the machine.

It becomes fatigued and brittle at the point where it passes through the hole in the machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Condog

FredC

Village Idiot

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Name
Nate W.
Rick, Do you have Mytee parts? I ordered a 90° clear elbow for my TRex 2 months ago and haven't got it yet. Do have any in stock?

My condolences on the TRex.. :lol:

You have the rug sucker? When I ordered a tug sucker, it came with 2 elbows.. I only used Juan..

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Rick, Do you have Mytee parts? I ordered a 90° clear elbow for my TRex 2 months ago and haven't got it yet. Do have any in stock?

Sorry, no parts in stock for Mytee. We've slowed way down on everything Mytee. The only Mytee item that we currently have in stock are the 4 gallon Wave Shampoo tanks.

We stock a pretty full selection of parts for Cimex, Orbot, and CRB machines (most of the common parts for those machines are normally in our warehouse). Plus we have a few other oddball parts for extractors, sprayers, etc.

Here's a link to the Mytee Wave Shampoo tanks...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Gosh i’ve had my whittacker gls for about 16-17 yrs not ever a problem.
Bought extra gears years ago just incase the cord ever got swallowed up by the brushes and strip the gears. Never had to change.
Call whittacker…they can help diagnose.

Someone shared with my when I bought their package that they send you a ton of the crystal solution of which you’ll have for a long time….he was right. I still have about two cases left. Think it was JiMmy that told me. Cant quite remember.

Reactions: Condog and hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom