CRB to clean pool deck?

Condog

Name
Tony
I picked up the Brush Pro CRB today. The salesman said I should look for additional sales at the customers. He suggested cleaning fake grass as that is carpeting. My Son-In-Law installed some in their back yard. He threw sand on the grass to keep it down on windy days, and from the children. I thought it could give the grass a raised nap, but if you're just rubbing dirt over the fake grass fibers can you clean it. It would seem to take a lot more chemicals than a regular carpet. Or did he mean just if installed indoors?

He also suggested cleaning pool decking. Would the rough pool decking prematurely ruin the bristles on the brush. That decking is really rough.

Open to thoughts, ideas, and the voice of experience.

Name
Matt Ross
It does clean hard textured surfaces extremely well. I imagine poolside material would clean up great. Never tried artificial grass. We have this climate with rain, so everything grows. All year.

Name
Fiorella Brindani
I picked up the Brush Pro CRB today. The salesman said I should look for additional sales at the customers. He suggested cleaning fake grass as that is carpeting. My Son-In-Law installed some in their back yard. He threw sand on the grass to keep it down on windy days, and from the children. I thought it could give the grass a raised nap, but if you're just rubbing dirt over the fake grass fibers can you clean it. It would seem to take a lot more chemicals than a regular carpet. Or did he mean just if installed indoors?

He also suggested cleaning pool decking. Would the rough pool decking prematurely ruin the bristles on the brush. That decking is really rough.

Open to thoughts, ideas, and the voice of experience.
Hi, I cleaned a pool patio with my CRB blue tile brush. I have the power-flite multi-surface or crb . I worked wonderful. I bet the Brush Pro will do much better job. After scrubbing, I rinse it with my SX12. I have a video on youtube, let see if I can share link:

Reactions: DAT and Condog

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Did ya try it with just the sx12 without scrubbing? Just curious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom