CRB

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I was looking at a crb. I know there was a post about who had the best crb but I couldn't find it.
I found one that was a tm- or strong and I was looking at the one from excellent supply. I know there was some to steer clear of. I need one to do pre scrub carpet & tile.

Thank you

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I had the Whitteaker and traded it for the strong. They both work exactly the same. I traded the Whitteaker because it was worn out and needed extra special attention.

Gene

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Gene is referring to the Twin/GLS model, not the Trio. the Trio machine is overkill/overpriced for simply being a pre-scrubber.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Sorry forgot about the trio. I had the original Whitteaker which was rock solid. After more years than I know the motor was sounding rough and a side cracked. Strong offered a trade so I took it. So far its strong. :)

Gene

Reactions: Derek

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Brush Pro
[h=4]INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION[/h]
  • Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
  • New motor is 50% stronger than previous models
  • Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
  • Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
  • UL Approved to clean in 2" standing water. Great for rug wash pits.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I almost got the one from excellent supply. I was going to lease it to rebuild my business credit for the business. $996.96 in interest and fees. Ouch. I'm just going to save a little more and the business credit can wait.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Brush Pro
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION

• Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
  • New motor is 50% stronger than previous models
  • Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
  • Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
  • UL Approved to clean in 2" standing water. Great for rug wash pits.
Brush pro sounds good but everybody says stainless and really its just the cover. The rest is aluminum.

Gene

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I borrowed a BrushPro from my local Interlink store for a day. used it on my own carpet. I really liked the job it did and the way the carpets looked.

BUT I just can't get pass the fact it cost $3000+ new. Sorry, but to me it's just not worth that. I'll continue using what I got right now- 175 and brush. If I happen to find a used one I might go $1000 but even that would be stretching it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I wouldn't even go $1000. :neutral:

Reactions: tmdry
Name
Nate W.
We rent one once a year. Like you I'd like to have one but can't justify the price.

I thought I squeaked when I walked...........:stir:

Yes, I can't seem to justify the price either... But I have bought the Windsor Icapsole mini for $300 locally... I got a big wig from a large manufacture who will be referring all there commercial work to us... They like the fact that we have there approved machine for the cleaning... The Cimex is no bueno for them... That was 2 weeks after I purchased the machine... :rockon:

J

JS41035

I agree the price is too high. Compared to a HOSS or a cimex. I just don't see the moving parts to justify the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I got the strong 15 on ebay for 1000 bucks, it was hardly used...and I will also say it is NOT worth 3 grand...I do use it here and there as most of my jobs do not need it.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I was going bid on one that I seen on ebay but was worried it break . It was a tm4 strong. Now I'm gun shy on any online transactions.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
$5k+ for my 20" Trio was worth it to me....the price has now dropped by about 1k. i'm back to using my Cimex on most everything now, but it is good to have a mill-approved VLM machine on the van at all times for those times i need it :smile:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Lonny

Supportive Member
I'd trade a good one for my 125lb 175 in a heart-beat, IF not for the ridiculous price. I'll eventually buy a good one, but one would think it should not be anywhere near that entry fee.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've only ordered parts online to this day.

Mine still hasn't broken, but I still feel strongly they are not worth the asking retail price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom