Credit Card Processing....again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just signed up with Intuit (QuickBooks) credit card processing.
13 bucks a month...still about 3% per transaction untill you reach....I believe its $5000.00 then the % starts coming down. No limits and no sign up fee.

It's the best one I have found that appears reputable.

Virtual Terminal...no equipment...but I am still waiting on the turn around which they tell me 2 to 3 days before that money hits your bank account. Just did my first card yesterday.

Sends conf. emails to you and/or your customer. You can send them invoices right out of QuickBooks and they can pay on a secure site.

Bunch of other stuff I won't get into right now.

Here ya go

http://payments.intuit.com/

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
They screwed me bad a while back. I will never go back.

Read the online reviews, lots of problems with them holding charges for a long time and for silly reasons.

Take care,
Lisa

rick imby

Name
Rick
Paypal will lock you account for strange reasons also. I had $4,000 in Paypal for spending money and I tried to access the account from Thailand and they shut the account and did not let me get my money for over two months.

Moral of the story, when traveling overseas always notify your card companies in advance that you will be gone and where you will probably be. I had 3 cards shut down on me for trying to charge stuff in Thailand. I only had 3 cards with me. I thought I might be swamping out the motel to pay my bill for a while. The room was only $50 a night but working it off at $4 a day in wages would have been ugly.

Truck Mount Carpet CleaningRapid City Carpet Cleaning

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Brian, I have been using the service through Costco that has a plug in for QB which I use.

No problems, no delays, they have the cheapest rates that I can find. Not earth shattering but a couple of cents lower. But more so, no issues.

Costco does not mess around with their vendors.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
boazcan said:
Brian, I have been using the service through Costco that has a plug in for QB which I use.

No problems, no delays, they have the cheapest rates that I can find. Not earth shattering but a couple of cents lower. But more so, no issues.

Costco does not mess around with their vendors.

Great advice...and I just happen to be an executive member.
No monthly fees, now set up fee...internet and phone...Intuit doesn't do phone....and I know all about the way they treat their vendors...damn..I should have asked Mikey's board first...what was I thinkin?

Since it didn't cost me anything to sign up with Intuit...I might very well switch.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I may be wrong but The Costco service does not let you run a card over the phone.
I have only known one service that does that and I am using them now. Propay.
I will keep the propay account for those "need to process now because the customer looks a little shady" situations.

They do have the virtual terminal and that's what I need.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Brian Robison said:
Ok, I may be wrong but The Costco service does not let you run a card over the phone.
I have only known one service that does that and I am using them now. Propay.
I will keep the propay account for those "need to process now because the customer looks a little shady" situations.

They do have the virtual terminal and that's what I need.

What do you need a phone for? You can process the number through the plug in on your computer and process it within 2 minutes. It will give you a confirmation number.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
With Propay I can call a number while out in the field...an 800 number and punch in the credit card number and exp date etc. and the card is processed right then. I don't have to have a computer to do it. Very convenient.

Not sure of another company that does that...I'm sure there is probably a few but I haven't heard of them.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I've used MERCHANTe-SOLUTIONS for a couple of years, just use cell phone to process info, takes a minute or two. It usually takes 2 days before it hits bank account. $5.00 a month plus 3% of each trans. Don't know if there are mins or maxs, we don't use it that much. But it has come in handy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom