Credit cards..

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm thrilled with how few I take and I'm doubly thrilled with the tips...
Screenshot_20210418-051236.png

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
what system are you using and what are your rates?

I am looking to upgrade systems, and I am certain I could Increase employee compensation with tips.

With that tip per transaction I would want everyone paying me with CC

ANy other multi trucks using similar system? And what is ave tip per week for crew?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
what system are you using and what are your rates?

I am looking to upgrade systems, and I am certain I could Increase employee compensation with tips.

With that tip per transaction I would want everyone paying me with CC

ANy other multi trucks using similar system? And what is ave tip per week for crew?
Check out swipe simple. Much better than square with the lower rates. I'm in the low 2's I think

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Much...

How can it be much better.
From what my bank told me, there's no third party to handle the money, then pass it on to your bank, which is what square, PayPal, cash app, and venmo do. Which seems like more security since it's directly linked to the bank account. Since it's more secure, that means a little more red tape you have to go through to get the account set up. It's really no big deal, since we're not a brick and mortar business with a computer cc reader sitting on the counter

And yes, 2% is much better than the 4% than square charged me the previous year. I had to do several manual entries because that stupid thing that plugs in the phone never worked. And whenever you do manual entries...they like to add some percentage to the charge, since it's higher risk (stupid excuse) to them.

Whenever you have to manual entry on swipe simple...to avoid the added percentage, it asks for the customer's address to put on the transaction to reduce the high risk, which avoids the added charge

Reactions: Mikey P

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Is there a monthly fee with Swipe Simple or just the transaction fee?

Edward Arnold

Name
Edward Arnold
From what my bank told me, there's no third party to handle the money, then pass it on to your bank, which is what square, PayPal, cash app, and venmo do. Which seems like more security since it's directly linked to the bank account. Since it's more secure, that means a little more red tape you have to go through to get the account set up. It's really no big deal, since we're not a brick and mortar business with a computer cc reader sitting on the counter

And yes, 2% is much better than the 4% than square charged me the previous year. I had to do several manual entries because that stupid thing that plugs in the phone never worked. And whenever you do manual entries...they like to add some percentage to the charge, since it's higher risk (stupid excuse) to them.

Whenever you have to manual entry on swipe simple...to avoid the added percentage, it asks for the customer's address to put on the transaction to reduce the high risk, which avoids the added charge
I charge a 4% convenience fee. Now my customers are doing the same thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom