CRI Guy coming to Connections...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Guess Werner Braun is speaking with an SOA latest and greatest at Connections.

How long will it take to say "still sucks?" Or in the case of Rug Doctor, does not suck enough?

He is on the slate when there are TWO other presentations - so I expect there will be about 5 in attendance. If that's the case, then maybe I'll actually get a question in to be answered.

I wonder if during the truck mount demonstrations if they will bring in a Rug Doctor Mighty Pro to show us the power of the Platinum designation? Wow... you know... this business is 99% visual, and it does look mighty nice in blue. And those commercials, with the ketchup and chocolate all suspended at the top of the fibers, so it is easily washed away ... that is a pretty powerful visual too.

Anyway... I know you all were dying to hear about CRI being at Connections or not. ( Yes I know... BFD.)

Here is my latest rant on Real Dirt - talking a bit about wondering why CRI is paying hundreds of thousands to fund an installation standard by IICRC, when they can't seem to get the carpet cleaning standard revision done after what, 5 years now?

http://realdirtoncri.wordpress.com/2010 ... -interest/

If the standard is not going to be SOLD ... then why pay so much money with no return ... and where is that money actually going to go?

I honestly don't know. So if any of you do, I'd love to hear it.

Thank you,
Lisa

C

cucu

i would like to ask questions toooooooooooooooooo..

will werner host a square table dinner for us at taco hell

Back
Top Bottom