Crowley on Survivour

Becker

Name
Becker
The game is about out witting others. Are we being out witted?

Is waffles a master.

Or. Did he go yet get sent home before he was even able to establish a base tan?

Now is in hiding.

Or was he just an attention whore that painted himself into a corner.

Bob Foster

See that's why I feel the need to post here every few hours. If I didn't gawd noze what you guys would start saying about me. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
See that's why I feel the need to post here every few hours. If I didn't gawd noze what you guys would start saying about me. :shock:

x2

Except minutes...not hours. :mrgreen:

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian R said:
[quote="Bob Foster":tn33lb1y]See that's why I feel the need to post here every few hours. If I didn't gawd noze what you guys would start saying about me. :shock:

x2

Except minutes...not hours. :mrgreen:[/quote:tn33lb1y]

Really I think most have no interest.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
fight fight!

Oh.. btw Brian. The comment Mikey made a few weeks ago caused my wand to get dropped down a flight of stairs today. I had my freind with me who used to post here.

I told him Mikey went and told you to "go dirty rag spin some cat piss across a living room", and down she went with my buddy on his knees.

Props to you man.. you take it just like you dish it.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I hear if you get kicked off they put you up in a hotel until the game is over. That way nobody is off telling people whats going on.

Maybe he is in a hotel somewhere.

Becker

Name
Becker
AdamHale said:
I hear if you get kicked off they put you up in a hotel until the game is over. That way nobody is off telling people whats going on.

With Internet. That is hardly sequestered.

Besides, they are sworn to a degree of silents till the final show airs.

Mikey P

Administrator
AdamHale said:

I think Adam may be on to something.

Becker

Name
Becker
Q: What happens when "the tribe has spoken" and someone is voted off on "Survivor"? Are they immediately shipped off the island and home, or do the producers stash them somewhere in order to keep the winner more of a secret? —Cathy

A: Cast members generally tell only their family members or close friends that they've been picked for the show, although word tends to leak out about who is on the cast even before CBS' announcement. Thus, if a cast member was to return a few days after leaving, still fat and pale, it'd be pretty easy to determine that they were the loser who had the distinction of being voted off the island first. Likewise, someone who was missing for six weeks probably did pretty well.
To keep the results of the show as secret as possible, Survivor keeps all of its contestants away from their homes for the entire 39-day shoot. After their torch is snuffed and they do their post-exit interview, they head to a place that is affectionately known as "Loser Island," although it's not necessarily an island. (Jury members are presumably kept together in a separate undisclosed location.)
Often, non-jury members head out on a vacation. During the production of "Survivor All-Stars," a group of people — Rudy Boesch, Rob Cesternino, Richard Hatch, and Tina Wesson — were spotted in Argentina, as SurvivorNews.net reported.
And it was a good vacation for some of them: During the "All-Stars" reunion, Rich Hatch told us that he met his current boyfriend at their hotel in Argentina. Maybe CBS should get on the ball and start filming these vacations, borrowing the format of FOX's abandoned but incredibly addictive show "Paradise Hotel." —A.D.

Becker

Name
Becker
I could be wrong, but from what I read Survivor 24 is already in the can.

23 and 24 were filmed back to back same location.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ross Buettner said:
fight fight!

Oh.. btw Brian. The comment Mikey made a few weeks ago caused my wand to get dropped down a flight of stairs today. I had my freind with me who used to post here.

I told him Mikey went and told you to "go dirty rag spin some cat piss across a living room", and down she went with my buddy on his knees.

Props to you man.. you take it just like you dish it.

Glad I could be here for ya. Ivebeensold

Mikey loves me...But he's afraid to show it in public.

Back
Top Bottom