Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dellgiveaway.jpg

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Jim, you probably run one of the most professional owner operator outfits I have seen. Between the marketing you produce to the V you run and they way you keep it clean - you are a professional in every sense.

Jim

Scott

Jim Bethel said:
Jim, you probably run one of the most professional owner operator outfits I have seen. Between the marketing you produce to the V you run and they way you keep it clean - you are a professional in every sense.

Jim

I agree wholeheartedly. Everything I've seen from Jim is 1st class and Banana-like. Good job, Jim!

Scott

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
boazcan said:
how are you promoting that, Jim?

bc

sorry I missed this.....

It will be in a post card and sent to all out existing clients and when the time comes around for our next news letter issue it will be printed in it.........

we do a lot of reality work and are thinking about putting in with a few programs we belong to...

like everyone else.........referrals are your biggest way of getting business......so I am going to market to our existing clients and try to promote more referrals ..................

New client marketing is to difficult.......we hired a marketing consultant to see if there was a angle we were missing (see the phone book add thread above) ....when you start throwing adds together and place them out there look at the different reactions and questions...........not everyone looks at it the same way.....but I think if you set your sites on marketing to your existing clients........there is no questions........and they can be your best cheerleaders............

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jim,

It is important and profitable have continued marketing to your existing clients. But, A business will naturally lose current clients due to attrition.

Clients will move, their kids will grow up,they will replace carpet with wood etc..

Therefore, A business needs a balance of; marketing to existing clients, prompting referrals and cost effectively marketing to drive new clients to you.

A thriving business needs new clients to replace clients that drop off and to have continued growth.

Don't give up on driving new clients to your business.

-Dave

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Read his postcard before writing a response like that. The give away is all about driving new business to him from referrals. He is giving an incentive to his customers to refer people to him

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Werner said:
thats an old computer!
Still using XP! The smart people will refer you like crazy to get a laptop without the cruddy Vista.

it is a brand new dell laptop.still in the box never opened.. (ordered it about 3 weeks ago) when I had it done I took the option of getting XP instead of vista........and it has the extended battery

Scott

Jim, sorry it's been awhile since your contest but I'm just wondering if you kept track of the referrals generated from your giveaway.

Thanks bro.

S

Greg Loe

How many entries did you get Jim? Any customers really go for the computer with lots of referrals?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Scott said:
Jim, sorry it's been awhile since your contest but I'm just wondering if you kept track of the referrals generated from your giveaway.

Thanks bro.

S

Getting nervous after the thread in the Rest room Scott? :lol:

After a while things can get a bit stale and often it becomes hard to stay fresh with topics.

John

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
During the time of the give away and once it got on its feet... we were doing approx..2 new clients per day... It went strong for about a month and a half and then got spotty before it was over.. with all the referrals we generated from our clients ..and now the ones we are still generating from the new clients...we can say it was a great program and did us very well...

The lady who won the lap top...was a referred from one of our clients that entered the drawing.....she in turn referred us to someone else .....

Lap top paid for itself after the first few jobs.........

Scott

John Middleton said:
Scott said:

Thanks bro.

S

Getting nervous after the thread in the Rest room Scott? :lol:

After a while things can get a bit stale and often it becomes hard to stay fresh with topics.

John

No, not worried. I've been swamped for the past couple of months and haven't had much time to post much. Jim knows I think very highly of him and the way he brands his company. I was just genuinely interested in his results. :)

Has anyone else done a similar give away? If so, what are your results?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A carpet cleaner in a neighboring community advertised a vacation to the Caribbean. On entry for each carpet cleaning job. One extra entry for anyone you refered who became a customer.

This was a decade back when airfar was cheaper. He could get airfare for 2 plus 3 nights hotel in Jamaca, Peurto Rico or Aruba for around $700. MEals and extra were on their own. He felt it really helped his business grow.

He promoted it to every client when asking for referrals. The local newspaper covered the drawing and had a picture of the winner along with the cleaner and someone from the travel agency. Good avertising for all. That helped him get a good deal on the trip.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom