Current van to busy? New van in the works.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I answered that. Since I am the midst of a divorce I was wondering what it is like living without my children because I couldn't imagine that and you are the only man who I knew who moved far away from his

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
back to the title you need to add a van? do you need it at the location you show with your truck or the location that already has one? so that makes 2.5 w you and 1 somewhere else or 2 there and 1 w you

Becker

Name
Becker
Cuz last time you called telemarketed me.

Can you please send me your company's do-not-call policy.

Ill expect it within 30 days.

Thanks Greg.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i understand you are high school drop out but this is getting ridiculous " Since I am the midst of a divorce I was wondering what it is like living without my children because I couldn't imagine that and you are the only man who I knew who moved far away from his"

now that behind explain why the new van with already having 1.5 in your new location and 1 in another location

Becker

Name
Becker
So, your company calling me was willful and intentional?

Good to know..

As I said in my last topic about vans..

2013. 3 trucks.

This new van will be #3 Waffles.

As for Spokane, LOL.. I lived in Spokane nearly all my life. I moved across the state in 2001. All my brothers sisters etc live there.
I did consider a move back in like 2008 ( ? ) Brent, took on work here in Snohomish while I ironed things out.
After awhile, I restructured my plans, and worked between the locations for awhile.
Now after more time has passed, I want to focus most of my business efforts here in a stronger economy.

So.... where do you get your truck count from?
I do currently own 3 truck mounts.
2 installed, 3rd will be sold, new or slightly used van, and new or slightly used TM will be bought in 2013.

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no it was a personal call. it actual came from my wife cell phone. Are you accusing me of a crime instead of answerring a straight forward question

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
this is getting really sad. we all like your van and like you think you need to add one but I am not sure how to continue. Great documentary "my brothers keeper" maybe becker needs to explore that

Becker

Name
Becker
No Greg, I've asked you to not call.
Repeatably.

So, can you please send me your policy on do-not-call?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
explain your business based on what you said. Don' worry about me. You look like a complete liar and I have nothing to do with that. People call me a liar all the time because I have only been full time for 4 or 5 yrs but you did 20 so we want to see where you are

Becker

Name
Becker
You have no self control and your Wednesday night benders prove it.
Calling me after countless requests for you to not, yet you do, proves you have no self control.

Don@callplatinum.com is where you can send me your companies policy on do-not-call.

Carry on Greg..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it was a personal call but as by law I need to say

I can fax you my business do not call information in the morning it will come from pat cheney. fax number is needed and this isobligation is by request and is beyond guidelines

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you would like to call her and argue the verasity of your claim of violation she wil be more than ready to listen. So now please explain your business structure

Becker

Name
Becker
If it can be faxed, it can be emailed. A fax would be another violation of you calling, and I'm not inviting you to call.

30 days Greg.

I have no idea why you called, but you called. As I said.. No self control.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I really don't want to enter this weird thread. But, Calls going into a business number do not apply to the Do not Call laws. That is why we get so many freaking sales calls everyday.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i am gonna end this with your 1 truck admission. you are a pscho and unable to admit to lying

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah, I can't figure it out.

I have this.....

[video=youtube_share;iHYqQR6_IQk]http://youtu.be/iHYqQR6_IQk[/video]

And then I have this....

greg11

Oddly, the same phone number was called from both times.

Dave, the do-not-call program that you and opt into applies to personal not business, so, Greg had his freebie of telemarketing me for free. He has since be advised to stop. but he has not.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so you have 2 calls in over 2 years and you still can't explain your claims. That is deflecting. I explained why i called this time. I never knew what it was like to live without my kids and was worrid and knew you had. Luckily I don't have to. So now explain your business self

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

As for Spokane, LOL.. I lived in Spokane nearly all my life. I moved across the state in 2001. All my brothers sisters etc live there.
I did consider a move back in like 2008 ( ? ) Brent, took on work here in Snohomish while I ironed things out.
After awhile, I restructured my plans, and worked between the locations for awhile.
Now after more time has passed, I want to focus most of my business efforts here in a stronger economy.

2 installed, 3rd will be sold, new or slightly used van, and new or slightly used TM will be bought in 2013

that is what you say so we will mix and see. Good night becker

Becker

Name
Becker
It is no secret.

Maybe the news has not hit the east coast yet.

Don't know, or maybe it is just your little bubble, or your thick skull.
I'll go with THICK SKULL. I'm guessing you won't be calling again.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i actuallu layed out my vans and trucks, my sales vehicle the ad car and my personal work vehicle to you. I ain't bragging i gave up my 70,000 beemer for this so me ex could get her lexus. Worse move i made now i am stuck w a 5 series LOL

Last edited:

Becker

Name
Becker
So, your company calling me was willful and intentional?

Good to know..

As I said in my last topic about vans..

2 installed, 3rd will be sold, new or slightly used van, and new or slightly used TM will be bought in 2013.

What more do you want..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
dune buggy is the next sales vehicle. now match that up with what you said about moving away from your kid the numbers don't work. we do things for different reasons and we see yous. I am done.. good night becker and find your center

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom