Custom labels for leave-behind spotters

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Steve Smith and I were bouncing some ideas back and forth and I was curious if there's any interest in customized labels looking something like this,

label1.gif

label2.gif

label3.jpg

It's all pie-in-the-sky right now but you could probably pick your own product name, choose between regular and green cleaners, and if you're budget allowed you could probably get full-color, offset printed labels with bleeds, UV finish, the whole nine yeards.

G

I like them both! 'Cept the name of the 2nd one. I would use those labels!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't like any of them because my business name is relegated to a small area at the bottom of the label. This is about promoting MY business, not your art work.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
It's custom, that's the whole idea, Porkster. You can put your name anywhere you want. Top, bottom, side, you pick.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Wayne Miller said:
It's custom, that's the whole idea, Porkster. You can put your name anywhere you want. Top, bottom, side, you pick.

You know Wayne, I am glad to see the lad from LA is cranky with others besides Jon Don. Just goes to show that he is an equal opportunity abuser.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd want it right down the middle, in that green area, with my personal picture and business name, and move that stupid stick flower (did you get that out of Publisher 98) off the page.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
admiralclean said:
Don't like any of them because my business name is relegated to a small area at the bottom of the label. This is about promoting MY business, not your art work.

There using market data for advertising...not product data.
Most peobles logos will make it look like crap.
Jeeese :?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
There's any number of ways to go with this, these were the first couple to come to mind. I'd put a picture of Mary's backside on it if he thought his customers would like it. At this point I'm just curious to see if there's interest in something like this.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
admiralclean said:

I have to agree here........If you are going to go threw the trouble of creating your own spotter bottles you want to brand YOUR company name and info to be the highlight of the bottle...

What would be the cost of something like this and still having to buy all the bottles and then taking the time to put them all on....compared to buying the bottles with everything already printed on them...

It defiantly has some good possibilities if it is cost effective........

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
if you're going to pronounce it "purity" then just call it purity, wtf is up with "purete"?

BTW, I am looking for for something like this so I would be down for some if you get rid of the foofoo frenchy crap.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ha!
I am not sure I have seen a pic of you.
Feel like posting one? I always like to know who I am screwing with.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice pom poms....and I love those pants.
Your not that ugly...but maybe the glasses are hiding something.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
and I love those pants :lol:

That dude must not be married. His wife would not let him out of the house like that :lol:

I imagined Marty being older and having a grouchy face. Actually a good looking guy. See what the internet does.

Wanna go out Marty, I live in San Francisco.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
CleanEvolve said:
Marty's the one sitting down, that's Steve T with the poms.

:shock: Oh!

Dude, uh...I take back what I said.
Wanna talk about it?
I know a good image consultant. :oops:

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom