Custom Squeegee

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
His theory (and practice) of using a glided RE for pit agitation is something I'd like to see tested more. Not to offend Brian but arnt you the company that wont let your on location techs use glided wands? :headscratch:
Different strokes for different pokes. A glided wand reduces agitation by allowing a fat piece of plastic to skim over the carpet surface. A wide scraper tool also might have a tendency to skim the surface without much compression. A narrow plastic under a heavier tool on a soaked and lubed up rug...

(We have roll-a-jet washer, so don't need this tool. I was thinking of all the people that could use a better method of soil removal until they have enough work to spend the 350k.) Knowing how the compression roller works in the machine, I believe a roller head would be better, as it would be less likely to damage a fragile rug (be more idiot proof). This is the "urban/backwoods/quick and easy/we have one of those" version.

That, explains a lot! :winky:
All these years ALL theses years! All these years I just thought you were a dick. Now it seems you had good reason.
However, its a little too late for me change my opinion of you, since its already been formed.
Rhomann Dey: He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
Nova Prime Rael: Do you believe him?
Rhomann Dey: Well, I don't know if I believe anyone is 100% a dick...
Nova Prime Rael: Do you believe he's here to help?
Rhomann Dey: ...Yeah, I do. Referring to the Star Lord - Guardians of the Galaxy

I think Brian got his plastic acronyms confused, not that it matters..
Teflon is DuPont's brand name for PTFE, but HDPE and PTFE are interchangeable for this purpose. Thanks for the accuracy check.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Nate W.
I think Brian got his plastic acronyms confused, not that it matters..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polytetrafluoroethylene

His theory (and practice) of using a glided RE for pit agitation is something I'd like to see tested more. Not to offend Brian but arnt you the company that wont let your on location techs use glided wands? :headscratch:

They even use Turbocat turbine vacuums to actually leave the place healthier... Not contaminating indoor air quality... Not those POS Royal dust bags.....Minus well use a pile lifter.....:stir:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Different strokes for different pokes. A glided wand reduces agitation by allowing a fat piece of plastic to skim over the carpet surface. A wide scraper tool also might have a tendency to skim the surface without much compression. A narrow plastic under a heavier tool on a soaked and lubed up rug...

(We have roll-a-jet washer, so don't need this tool. I was thinking of all the people that could use a better method of soil removal until they have enough work to spend the 350k.) Knowing how the compression roller works in the machine, I believe a roller head would be better, as it would be less likely to damage a fragile rug (be more idiot proof). This is the "urban/backwoods/quick and easy/we have one of those" version.

Rhomann Dey: He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
Nova Prime Rael: Do you believe him?
Rhomann Dey: Well, I don't know if I believe anyone is 100% a dick...
Nova Prime Rael: Do you believe he's here to help?
Rhomann Dey: ...Yeah, I do. Referring to the Star Lord - Guardians of the Galaxy

Teflon is DuPont's brand name for PTFE, but HDPE and PTFE are interchangeable for this purpose. Thanks for the accuracy check.
LOL

rhyde

Name
rhyde
@rhyde and @rmann do you have any experience with this?

Hell i've never owned an RX20 ,...Over the years I have had a few rugs damaged by the them.
Most wash plants use shampoo machines to apply cleaning solutions, agitation to break up embedded soils
but not to remove soils out of a rugs foundation.. wash plants like Robert Mann for example use cimex machines to apply enzyme detergents, agitate but use rinse wringer and a Moore washer/rinse machine with a wringer to remove soils.

Reactions: Mikey P

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
IMG_1310.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1311.JPG

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom