Customer appreciation day

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For all the Canadian lurkers out there. DK's cad is this Friday. That's our local Prochem mom and pop shop. Good discounts and free burgers. Actually, the burgers are good too. Free beer after 3.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I miss the ones my local distributor had in the past. Mainly caused a lot of local cleaners to meet and get to know

Reactions: Cleanworks

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
they do not have the customer appreciation event anymore with cookouts and such but just have a stock up day

hogjowl

Idiot™
TCS has those every year, but I’ve never gone to one. Just watching the apartment hacks that come through there on the days I’m in for service is bad enough. I can’t imagine being there with 30 to 50 broke dick idiots all at once!

Mikey P

Administrator
TCS has those every year, but I’ve never gone to one. Just watching the apartment hacks that come through there on the days I’m in for service is bad enough. I can’t imagine being there with 30 to 50 broke dick idiots all at once!
Invite Fred and Fenster next time....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1568758032498.png

lta

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Little disappointing. Didn't even have a running demo. 1 legend half installed in a dodge pro master. Interesting note. Their new improved heat exchanger sure looks like a blue Barron axis point. Could it be that someone learned something from someone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom