Customer Appreciation Days June 11-13th Open to everyone

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have had a couple people ask if they can order at our CAD discounts even though they can't come/don't live here. Answer is YES. Sorry if for not posting this before.

Discounts are as follows
Chems
Prochem 15%
CTI 20%
Steam Way 20%
Masterblend 10%
Hydroforce 10%
MixedRite 10%
Odorcide 10% Or Buy 3 get 1 Free (25% Off)
Fiberlock 10%
Procyon 10%

Call for Special In Store Discounts for Dri-Eaz/GreenGlides/Greenie/Mytee/Turbo-Force/Hydro-Force and all other items we carry.

Orders must be placed and paid for by Friday as we will most likely won't be taking any phone orders on Saturday during the Party. Orders will start shipping on Thursday and will go out on first come first serve and items are limited to stock on hand so if you snooze you'll lose.

You will get 1 Raffle Ticket for every $100 you spend and yes there are many Items that you do not have to be present to win. If you are here it is going to be a helluva good time.

I jump in at Noon so don't be Late if your coming and be sure to bring the kids we rented a 27'x19'x16' Bounce house and will have the amazing balloon animal guy here again as well.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
hey john do you have room to get a 18 wheeler in to your place?
I will be out there that week
randy

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The bounce house holds 60 kids so it will hold you chris :mrgreen:
You can park you rig on 800 North or Geneva and walk over.Plenty of places to park.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom