Customer Called in Tears

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Did my first Colorseal job yesterday. It was only the second time I've cleaned tile. She was so thrilled when she came home that she called in tears saying I just gave her a new floor. It was pretty enjoyable work too. I used GS products and they worked great. I even averaged over $100 per hour, which I don't usually get.
BEFORE
grout001.jpg

AFTER
grout006.jpg

BEFORE
grout002.jpg

AFTER
grout005.jpg

BEFORE
grout004.jpg

AFTER
grout007.jpg

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Hey Tony,
Haven't talked to you since SFS.
I used a competing product from the one who advertises here. I used the Grout Shields Product because it was less expensive and I'm about as BDCC as they come. Mike there offers a neat small kit for the single job. His service was more than impressive. I ordered the kit on Tuesday at 12 noon and it was here by 11 AM the next day with no additional shipping and a 10% discount. He also gave me his personnal Cell number in case I needed help. Although he has that New Yoook accent and sounds like the typical snake oil salesman he's top notch.

1. I presprayed his cleaning product mixed at 20-1
2. I scrubbed the tile and grout lines with the big blue brush in the picture
3. I used a Turbo (borrowed from my competitor and friend Rob at Premiere Carpet Cleaners). 900 PSI, 220 deg, attached to my ailing Boxxer 421. I love using this tool !! (just can't afford my own yet)
3.5. I used air movers to dry the area
4. I used the bottle attached to the brush that comes in the kit. And the knee rollers (neat) to do the horizontal lines a few at a time. And then did the vertical lines.
Just pretty much common sense and follow the included directions. Grout Shields has a youtube video if you'r interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom