Customer Follow-Up Cards. Try it for free.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I got your card in the mail yesterday Mike. The quality was good. WAY better than the two other samples people sent me. They must have started with crappy files to begin with.

It's not something I'm going to do, but the program can sure make mailing custy's a lot easier.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mike, I got your card also they do look great IMO. Like Chavez said you will catch hell if 95% of your posts have to do with something your selling just gets kind of tiresome if you ask me. For me I'm going to do the Service Monster thing for next year seems to be the best for guys that don't want to try to figure out when to send reminders and thank you cards ect. ect... Hit a button and it's done.(as I understand it) :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Able 1 said:
Mike, I got your card also they do look great IMO. Like Chavez said you will catch hell if 95% of your posts have to do with something your selling just gets kind of tiresome if you ask me. For me I'm going to do the Service Monster thing for next year seems to be the best for guys that don't want to try to figure out when to send reminders and thank you cards ect. ect... Hit a button and it's done.(as I understand it) :wink:

Ed Zachary

Do the Sevice Monster right away

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom