Customer just wants me to vacuum.

One of my older customers called me the today and wants me to come out just to vacuum her carpet. It is a good 30 minute drive. I think I am going to call a guy that does repairs for me and have him vacuum it and give her a deal (20 bucks). On second thought I will run that option by her or offer to come out and vacuum like RW for a modest fee. I hate to charge an old lady but time is money. I would do it on the house but an hour drive time requires some compensation.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have a couple of older customers like that......... We clean there carpet once a year. But once a month they call and ask us to vacuum... I always do for free........... Why free? Because all those old ladies tell all of their friends and i get tons of business. but 30 minutes away i dont know.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Those little old lady types make me nervous because of the liability. I’m afraid one of them will fall after I clean a break their damn hip.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have a couple who regularly have us vacuum. I figure a TM with a turbo brush outcleans theirs too. I charge at least my usual minimum and invoice it as "dry cleaning".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom