Customer leave behinds?

Opie Cleaner

Magets, pen, biz card, stamped comment card, Vacaway spotter, mugs for A clients and occasionally tools :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
caleb211 said:
3 biz cards, Spotter, and right after the job we mail a thank you note and kindly ask for a review.

Just checked and I don't see any online rewiews.

( You might want to delete your duplicate places listing)

PCCN

Ken Snow said:
bensurdi said:
I think magnets are a thing of the past personally. No one can put them on their fridge anymore. We have folders, with all of our collateral in them. Custom spotters, Special referral cards. For jobs over $600 we send them special gift baskets.

I disagree Ben, only stainless fridges can't have them on them and 90+ % of people don't have stainless- at least in Detroit. The Fridge is where Mrs Piff puts up reminders, kids things etc.

Have to agree with Ken. A nice, custom, unique magnet is kept around for years while those who send postcards are lucky if the customer even looks at it while trashing junk mail.

Ours always get magnet, extra business cards, promo bottle of Spot Out (JonDon). In Dec./Jan. we mail a new calendar to all customers and hand them to new ones. If they have pets, we keep treats for the pups and kittens. Starting this past fall we began giving small kids that were at the home a custom t-shirt with our cartoon character on them fabric wthmarkers so that can color it in.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
PCCN said:
we began giving small kids that were at the home a custom t-shirt with our cartoon character on them fabric wthmarkers so that can color it in.

Just wondering about the fabric markets. When Mc Donalds gave out markers several years ago I was quite busy cleaning up the messes they made on carpet and furniture.

Even though they were supposed to be washable they were sometimes permanent.

That promotion was never to return.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom