Customer waits two months for Appointment

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Two months ago, a customer called from a location that is normally out of our cleaning range for a residential job. He was doing some research on the computer and stated he only wanted a Vortex to clean his carpet. (there's not many Vortex Trucks in our area) I was very honest with him and explained that the "big truck" is not all that it is cracked up to be and a good carpet cleaner with a slide-in unit should be able to perform the same results. He said he has had many companies clean his carpet in the past and insisted he wanted a Vortex. So, he asked me to take his telephone # and call him when I was in the area doing a commercial job. We are cleaning it tonight and then doing a 4,000 sq/ft job after in his area. So, this will make it worth our while. We will post back with his comments and let you know if he thinks the wait was worth his time or if he is just one of those customers that you can never please. Gotta go, another 12 hour day awaits me!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Her carpet was very dirty, lots of wickers. The hubby wasn't home to see the Vortex, for all she knew I could have used a shop vac and a power washer, but I knew the difference. The Vortex sure makes the day easy. I was telling her about posting on this forum while I was at her house. She actually said, she somehow got to MIkey's Board while searching the internet for information. She tried to get access, but couldn't. I guess this all started from her hubby talking to a carpet cleaner while out of town on business and a Vortex got brought up. I just received an e-mail from her yesterday.

NOTE: Hi Erik,
I've been meaning to email you. Our carpet looks great! Thanks for spending the time and being so thorough. We really appreciate it. It was worth the wait :)

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I get a call from our web site for a customer in a gated community, lady wants some cleaning done with the big truck. We do a couple of rooms. Huge house.

She has an area rug she wants cleaned so we take it. Bring back the area rug, she looks at it then goes and gets another area rug. we take that one and then bring it back.

She inspects the area rug then books cleaning for the whole house just before the holidays. Then asks if she pays for additional costs would we go down to the coast and clean her beach house

praise the lord for 40 vol and a crb machine

steve frasier said:
Hack. :shock:

since I have been kind of busy, I even had Hyde clean the area rugs for me, that cost me some dungenuos crab and smoked salmon :shock:

I'm amazed i have only seen your vortex on the road twice since you bought it. I see Lintons weekly and all the others. You guys work nights and weekends alot?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have seen Joner quite a few times driving on 503

I only seen Linton when he is at home and I am driving down his street, use to see him quite a bit more when Drew lived down the street from him

Hard not to notice the Vortex isn't it :shock:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I work just enough to make the payments and insurance :shock: :lol:

no reason to get all crazy about working, Linton always tells me not to work to much

steve frasier said:
I work just enough to make the payments and insurance :shock: :lol:

no reason to get all crazy about working, Linton always tells me not to work to much

He says that, but he takes everything that he can get. You guys are just part time from what Jeff tells me. Still working for the school district?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom