Cylindrical Brush Machine -- Procaps -- Whatever....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How much can I get one for? I have an account that says bonnet cleaning will void the warranty.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Take a look at the Sam’s club website under janitorial. They had one for around $1000.00 with solution tank not long ago.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
ACE said:
Take a look at the Sam’s club website under janitorial. They had one for around $1000.00 with solution tank not long ago.

None of my keywords work. I typed carpet cleaning and got febreeze.

Looked through all 13 pages of janitorial one by one and got nothing. Burnishers, hoovers, cheesy portables etc.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
B&BGaryC said:
How much can I get one for? I have an account that says bonnet cleaning will void the warranty.
Standard Procaps for you would be $1700 Delivered Deluxe $2200

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have a "20" Whittaker GLS in the GARAGE SALE. Give me a call 814 931-6919.
DSC_0241.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
sweendogg said:
Gary, the cimex doesn't fall into bonnet cleaning and i thought you posted you had one of those. Just curious.
No cimex, just a 175. Maybe it was the post about how I was cleaning up after a cimex

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I am not looking for one right away. The cleaning is not scheduled until fall. Second, company owner doesn't want to buy it because he is buying me a porty and a tile and grout setup right now. He may decline to buy it next fall too.

What difference is there between procaps and procaps deluxe? Procaps and whitikrr?

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
gary we bought one on ebay for 200 a sebo i think it was
keep an eye open works pretty good

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I don't think he would want to be cleaning a large commercial account wiht the koblenze home polishers.. :) And the drimatic may be a bit light if he has to encap with it.

Gary look for something that will be heavy enough to encap with but light enough you would want to take it in to a residential job with you. CRB's really shine for prescrubbing preconditioners in before HWE.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How much should I charge to do 15000 sq ft of hallways? I def. don't want the sebo for that.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
First let the people know that if you have to use a CRB the price of maintenance is going to be increased because it simply going to take longer to accomplish the same task. How much do you charge to HWE first off. Becuase if it was me and I was forced to maintin with a CRB, I'd be charging prolly between 0.15 to 0.25 sqft depending on my production rates. Again I don't know what the rate would be for laying solution down and running over it. (if I had a dependable unit like the orbitec and could keep production up I'd say close to the .15/sqft.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How much should you charge for HWE?

I overbid the last guy by three or four hundred dollars by charging 16 cents a square foot HWE.
I think I got to bid the interim at 9 cents a foot to get it. I figured I could do pad cap with 2 machines and three guys (1 floater) and get it done in 1 day and still turn a profit. 1 CRB should net terrible production times compared to two rotarys... Is the CRB even worse on production times?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
it kinda of depends on equipment. If you have three guys with two running machines and one guy spraying product you'll have good production times. If you have a 175 with shampoo tank like I do I get good production times.. about 1000 sqft an hour or so.

Same applies to CRB's but instead of covering a 20" moving area, now you have a 13- some 20" machines that you are running back and fourth like a vacuum.. See Rick Gelinas' video on the www.encapboard.com to see what I mean. If you have a sprayer on board you'll pick up production. But it sounds like you will only be getting one CRB machine out of the owner so yes production wills suffer.. I would bid at least 0.10 if I was forced to purchase a CRB alongwith slower productions.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I get about 1000 sq ft an hour with HWE on this particular account. All hallways and big open areas. Goes really easy. No hack work. Nice flush pass followed by two dry passes, fans, the whole deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom