Da King is taught a lesson in humility..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
looks like that boxer was trapped for more than 2 days.

My thoughts too.

When my father had a dry cleaning plant, I was just in my early teens. A pretty lady came in with a nice dress and warned my father that "her dog ejaculated on it". After she left (I witnessed the conversation in obvious horror and curiosity) I asked him why I had never heard of a dog doing that.

He told me that "the dog" very likely had two legs, not four.

People say all sorts of things to preserve a level of dignity. Cleaners need to nod in solemn agreement, but go with what the evidence states.

That place has been a toilet as long as the pets have lived there.

Name
Jeff T
Vol 40, 1 cup of Hydrocide per gallon, soak all the urine spots, let dwell for 20-30 min, prespray, agitate, extract heavy acid side, collect cheque, run like hell......

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Jeff T
7EDAD4EB-0E89-4A49-9ECA-19928B57E487.jpeg
DE4A3B4A-3C39-4A2A-A60F-2F0A238DB680.jpeg
Vol 40, 1 cup of Hydrocide per gallon, soak all the urine spots, let dwell for 20-30 min, prespray, agitate, extract heavy acid side, collect cheque, run like hell......
And if you drive to me, I’ll let you borrow it for the pee infested edging....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
bwhahahahaha. It's good for ya Mikey! Puts hair on your chest. You got spoiled cleaning all those Internet-Dot-Com homes in the the Scruz area. Now you're in 4-H territory. A cleaner of the people now. :)

I do feel sorry for the snake :(

Mikey P

Administrator
bwhahahahaha. It's good for ya Mikey! Puts hair on your chest. You got spoiled cleaning all those Internet-Dot-Com homes in the the Scruz area. Now you're in 4-H territory. A cleaner of the people now. :)

I do feel sorry for the snake :(

The Ball Python has a little local lizard pal in there with him..

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
What the flip is that thing?
That, my friend, is called a ‘gum wand’.... valve is good up to 1000 psi.... I’ve found it DESTROYS gum, stains, edges, and my ears..... don’t use it often, but when I need it, ITS AWESOME.....
Oh, and you won’t find a better wand for filtration soiling....

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Jeff T
Fred does it again. I bought mine from Interlink. Seeings how I’m link retarded, here’s a screen shot. (BTW, how the fook does one attach a link anyway?) iPhone 5...

8F814737-EF80-44A0-AC56-04C938527A1B.png

FredC

Village Idiot
Last edited:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I’m curious, Mike. Under what conditions would you clean something so damaged? What did you stipulate in the agreement?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom