Daily reports...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’m remodeling a place but we just got several losses to manage. We’re already a bit overwhelmed. One thing that’s helped us is late deliveries! They’ve been a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: Hack Attack

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had to get them to investigate a pump pressure problem ... among other things. Turns out they found an issue related back to the initial installation which solved my long standing problem of low pressure .

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had to get them to investigate a pump pressure problem ... among other things. Turns out they found an issue related back to the initial installation which solved my long standing problem of low pressure .
So now you can clean tile?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Soooo then......you've been doing sub-standard work for a long time.....!

Payback is a bEEouch....huh?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

You should have just pulled..... Uumm.......... Never mind... Probably better you took it in...

• Eyeroll
Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
2 tomorrow... One large 2 story..and one 4 area...

After tommrow.. Going to part the truck until Monday

One of my very large schools called and wants to get everything done...probably set up for end of month...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Yep, I start one of my schools tomorrow. Vacation is over. Retirement is not. I go back to pointing😀

I was stuck framing walls today man I’m sore and ready to go back to pointing!

We had several jobs come in last week and we’re already swamped! Good problems.

Crazy thing is pretty much anyone in construction is overwhelmed our roofers are close to 8wks on some projects.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
how old and soft are you, Cindy? :lol:

.LT.A.

Im young n fluffy, getting it done just sore. Prefer to spend my time not working! Today we will finish out an adjacent wall and drop ceiling. Then I’ve got to re run plumbing.
My bro n Law is wrapping up my electrical for a sub panel for a jacuzzi tub n water heater

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, I’m insulating my shop, and it’s up and down,
up and down the ladder. Don’t take much of that to make you sore. #soresally

steve_64

So you pee like Chavez now?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What was the problem with the pump? Was it intermittent or consistent?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
14 jobs this week. Now time for a week in Paradise with my youngin and dog.
98ED0E34-8768-4F95-B642-4DEE236A1917.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom