Daily reports...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Going to be 111 tomorrow. Drinking lots of water.
8E837346-2F82-42E7-9C9C-51D6B018F8DD.png

Name
Jeff T

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, today I mowed the lawns at the Rug shop before the heat kicked in. I then organized things in the shop and started putting things together for my tanks of water. Right now I have a 75 gallon tank i'm rigging up for acid rinsing. It will be run by a 12 volt APO system that is 4.5 GPM hooked to a spray gun. I'll be eventually be getting a pumptec sprayer, but this will work for now. I'll be getting a 275 gallon IBC Tote tank for my fresh water supply hooked up to a 20 gpm pump for washing and soaking.

I've got a lot of plumbing to do to get my water supply to the other side of the shop to fill the tanks. That will be my next Sunday project.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When I owned my Tulsa, Okmulgee, Sand Springs, and Broken Arrow properties, all I saw was Sooners and OU stuff. Oklahoma loves their sports.
. Orange and Black would be OSU Cowboys. Sooners would be my team. If my high school senior grandkid to be, makes OU POM, they’ll really be my team.

Reactions: Nomad74
F

FB7777

It is...and it's to bad..years of hard work went into building this name and company from the ground up...
I have built one of the strongest/dependable client lists...trucks..and tons of stuff to go with it all...

but when you sell it in parts...and pretty much what you are forced to do... it's a moot point..the name gets erased and it is what it is.....
Because the real asset of any owner op service biz is not included in the sale price

Reactions: KevinD and Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Fast forward... September 2020 I got lucky enough found the right person he bought the entire company.. logo.. marketing Client List.. Both trucks.. the whole package.. even kept my kid on as an employee and gave him a $2 raise to stick around and help him out... I talked to him occasionally Company still running and everything is going fine. I think it was Pure Luck but I'll take it... sold the company... sold the house... Bought a house and land Northeast Texas and couldn't be happier....

F

FB7777

Fast forward... September 2020 I got lucky enough found the right person he bought the entire company.. logo.. marketing Client List.. Both trucks.. the whole package.. even kept my kid on as an employee and gave him a $2 raise to stick around and help him out... I talked to him occasionally Company still running and everything is going fine. I think it was Pure Luck but I'll take it... sold the company... sold the house... Bought a house and land Northeast Texas and couldn't be happier....
Awesome news Jim and great to hear the update!

what are you doing to keep busy in Texas?

Shut up Marty ….

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Awesome news Jim and great to hear the update!

what are you doing to keep busy in Texas?

Shut up Marty ….
Not too much I'm kind of semi-retired have a meaningless job where I can come home at night and not worry about what's going on anymore leave work at work.. mostly becauseI got into raising calves and Cattle so it helps pay for that.. the carpet cleaning industry was really good to me it put me where I am today and I'm thankful for it.... It was a lot of work and a lot of sacrifices to build it into what it was whenever we sold it.. But in the end it was good..

F

FB7777

Not too much I'm kind of semi-retired have a meaningless job where I can come home at night and not worry about what's going on anymore leave work at work.. mostly becauseI got into raising calves and Cattle so it helps pay for that.. the carpet cleaning industry was really good to me it put me where I am today and I'm thankful for it.... It was a lot of work and a lot of sacrifices to build it into what it was whenever we sold it.. But in the end it was good..
All the best Jim… you’ve always been helpful to guys here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom