Damaged My RX20 Glide Last Night

R

R W

Was cleaning a commercial hallway last night, and just clipped a door stop. It sheared my one RX glide clean off. Can't replace it with new, cause it's wore about 1/2 down. But I've got the old set still around, and will use them until I can order some new glides....

I still like the RX for filthy commercial carpets cause it helps blend in the cleaning with out wand "end of stroke" marks. I wish these custys would clean more often, like I tell them. Always a "budget" thing.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I can warranty the broken glide for you, but it will be taller than the rest of the set...if you've got the patience you can sand the new one down to approximate the height of the rest of the set. let me know, I'll take care of you RW.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lisa.........."YOUR THE BEST"...How many suppliers will chase down a customer to
offer them help :?: :?: :?: Much-less....then warranty it..... 8)

R

R W

Thanks, Lisa....it was my fault....I shouldn't have cleaned so close to the door stop. I usually trim all the edges with the wand before RX'ing. I had to finish with no glides.....that was a bear!!!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Lisa is the best!! Sent me an awesome gift years ago (will never forget that)...even though I was a CD chimp....says a lot about their business and as people. Chem-Dry Sucks for the bs it's put you guys throught. No CD support (on that issue) from this CD hack. Thanx again Lisa!!

Peter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom