Damon, what if.....?

Mikey P

Administrator
Those two nasty 1 star reviews were not from the hotel lady?

I mean it's not totally out of the question that you let your stress out on the wrong home owner...

Right?

Screenshot_20190607-081250.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Well the "famous on social media" sticks out since that is what Damon posted in his review.

I reported it. Doesn't help asshat carpet cleaners are voting it funny/useful

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I did. Yelp wrote me back saying its a “conflict of interest” and some other bull crap. I responded to their reply but haven’t heard anything. When i try to contest it again, Yelp blocks me from submitting anything.

Reported to Google and haven’t heard anything.

Yeah. I left a bad review for the Quality Inn, Santa Nella, but i told the truth. This evil woman is just out to kill me. Whatever, she probably has a shotty life. And yes, I’m stupid for having my personal info in my google pic.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
The problem with that though is it can also be someone who knows the situation taking advantage of it to f with you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Put what they've done on their review sites. Explain how vindictive they are to the point they are telling lies. "DON'T TRUST these people!"

Of course if you get arrested, I never suggested this. 😉

FredC

Village Idiot
Put what they've done on their review sites. Explain how vindictive they are to the point they are telling lies. "DON'T TRUST these people!"

Of course if you get arrested, I never suggested this. 😉

That would just continue this. I'd respond where they hit me and stop there.

The other issue is that there is plausible deniability You'll never prove they did it. So they can claim libel if you go on a review rampage.

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

When you hurl grenades

Expect them to get lobbed back

You called the girl out multiple times in your review....I’m assuming with the intent to get her reprimanded or fired

She’s a low end hotel worker , of course she’s gonna retaliate

You may find it hard to believe but I’ve
Never left a bad review in my life

The Quality Inn ( I guessing Low Quality) is a 3.5 Star Inn for $75 a night

We’re you expecting anything other than a low thread count sheet, old and dirty facilty?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I hope this is the last time you go through anything like this Damon. You had a sh*tstorm of misfortune on that trip on top of everything else.

For what its worth, I had a pretty bad experience at a hotel a last year. The room was full of flies...I mean the ceiling and windows were coated with them.

I complained, was refunded, and they found me a place to stay.

I was still annoyed and gave a negative review, but my review was intentionally funny. I also was kind to the staff, even though they really were pretty unconcerned. I talked them up though, and made a point to say what was done to make it right. I did go into depth on how much it reminded me of "The Amityville Horror" and also that while I enjoyed the bucolic setting in farm country, I could do without having flies add to the experience.

In any event, they replied nicely, and later I got a free room anywhere I'd like it, as well as a gift certificate.

I know your experience was such that humor couldn't have helped, but for future reference, you might consider a more measured response.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Phred also wants to know if you locked your van and how nobody heard your alarm

FredC

Village Idiot
When you hurl grenades

Expect them to get lobbed back

You may find it hard to believe but I’ve
Never left a bad review in my life

I frequently leave bad reviews when I have a bad experience.

I don't, however, have my biz info, home address, social security #, and next of kin in my review profiles.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would never do this but I have heard of people who would go out in the middle of the night say after a couple months and slice up her tires.

But OH NO! don't ever think I would do something that!

But jus sayin.............

GAWD IS WATCHIN ME!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I would never do this but I have heard of people who would go out in the middle of the night say after a couple months and slice up her tires.

But OH NO! don't ever think I would do something that!

But jus sayin.............

GAWD IS WATCHIN ME!
I wonder if he's watching Bawb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom