Dan Gardner, MB Superstar!

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't think a single person here, other than Marty, would argue that Dan Gardner is a "Super Member"

Always helpful, polite, drama free, very mechanical, great memory and all around nice person.

He is the epitome of the new MB wave..

and our newest Moderator!

Look for Dan's MSDS project to become a permanent feature here.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Always helpful, polite, drama free, very mechanical, great memory and all around nice person...
OK, Mike, who are all these posters really and what have you done with the usual cynical and snarky ambiance here?

Steve

PS Dan, you have obviously earned some respect from the people above. Enjoy it while you can (cough, cough) since this tough little place has a way of humbling even the best... :)

Mikey P

Administrator
OK, Mike, who are all these posters really and what have you done with the usual cynical and snarky ambiance here?

Steve

PS Dan, you have obviously earned some respect from the people above. Enjoy it while you can (cough, cough) since this tough little place has a way of humbling even the best... :)

I sent them packing to that lesser Fiver induced forum Steve..

Are you complaining or congradulating?

Mikey P

Administrator
And let me add that helpful, honest members never get "humbled" here..

Just the glass jawed sissies who are either selling a lie or a lousy product.

I could start listing all of our awesome ( and humble) members here but I'm getting ready to go out for one last ride before they install my peg leg.

Reactions: FB7777

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Wow. I appreciate the kind words. I'm already humbled because of the vast knowledge and years of experience of the regulars and industry greats here.

I continue to learn, and contribute where I can. Thanks! (Even Marty!)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
... I'm getting ready to go out for one last ride before they install my peg leg.
Enjoy the ride, Mike. Seriously.

Steve

PS So how much recuperation time will you need? (We found with my son's knee surgery the doctors were a bit "optimistic" on both recuperation and pain. I think all doctors should first undergo the operation/treatment they are touting.)

Reactions: dgardner

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I was confused - when Mike posted the foot picture I thought he already had the surgery. Enjoy your ride Mike!

F

FB7777

image.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I was confused - when Mike posted the foot picture I thought he already had the surgery.

Right!? That's what I thought, also. I kept waiting for pill induced "I make no sense" posts!:rockon:

Now that I think about it, when the wife got broken they waited a little before the cast. I'm told - they wait for the swelling to go down.

Good for you, Dan! The board is better for having you.

Do we get a hot seat interview??? I have one... How did you end up in AZ?
How do you compensate for less carpet and more tile out west?

The quantity of carpet in IL compared to AZ is nuts!

Reactions: Russ T.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Steve

That's the thing with this place. Everybody is humbled eventually, it's impossible not to.

Too much experience.

Some just more then other's :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom