Dang...that was a long day!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Should be so thankful for all the work...but it all seems to come in the same day!

6 Big and bad carpet cleaning jobs.

Water investigation early morning call

Got in around 6 pm to get a bunch of office work done, prep for BNI as ed director....

Boom...water loss at new apartment complex...out until 10 pm....didn't even get a chance to eat.

Got second shower in and now getting office work done and posting here...

5 am is coming early too!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had one of those days two, a trifecta of emergency's. Suicide cleanup, water line break and a sewer loss.
Made for a busier day than planned, we had to bring back help from the fire loss they are working.:errf:

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've been snowed in with a record 15" of snow, coupled with below zero temps. I'm no Saiger, the truck stays parked till it starts melting tomorrow.

Will probably work all weekend now.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Wow that is crazy! It was in the 60's here today, I think Spring is finally here.

I see it coming Richard. Supposed to come above 32 F at 6am tomorrow, and no more freezing in the forecast.
I'm ready!!!!

Heck Fellas,

I looked at my 10 day forecast a few days ago and thought I won the lottery!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rockon:
No lie, it feels like the lottery, coldest Feb ever here.

40's this weekend and next week 45(all week) and even a 50!!!!! http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/60051:4:US

Even night temps above 30! If it stays nice(not -5 every night) this will be like getting an extra month of "good" biz. Last year March and April were very cold, it snowed April 17th!

Getting tired of treading water(financially)! Need to start saving for NEXT winter! :hopeless:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom