Danny, is this the mini extractor you were looking for?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Do NOT buy that model.. Its complete pos.. not enough suction to pull the water out.. its ok for carpet spotting and some upholstery work when you only need to suck some shampoo off, but it would to wet for anything except a heavy duty synthetic upholstery.

Greenie

furniture with a "3" gal?

I'll pass.

or is this a another attempt at humor?

Chads

Supportive Member
Hey I think I have that model and that thing dosent suck for crap need to pimp it out a bit for some more suction.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah, we are sending ours back to Jon Don because its crapped out for the 2nd time. My hobo extractor works better for detailing the fringe that that thing did.. (I took a wet dry vac with stainless drum. Used the quality hose kit with it and hooked up a solution line directly to the gardent hose. All connected to my 4 inch hand tool) I had better suction and even better water pressure than the little 50 psi pump can provide on the mini extractor.

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont need it or want it.

I have the Mytee Temp that John sells.

I remember Danny talking about needing a small machine like this with more capacity then the Mytee has.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
furniture with a "3" gal?

I'll pass.

or is this a another attempt at humor?

never used one have for upl have you GreenJaun?

if you did, you'd know better.
It's actually pretty thrifty on water use with the tool that comes with it.

i own one, it's a decent spotter and good for synthetic upl or light soil spray vac upl cleaning

I prefer the little EDIC machine though.
I think it's a better spotter and better set up
http://www.***************/store/edic-b ... -5530.html

I bought one for a custy/friend years ago and borrowed it a few times before I finally bought my own

..L.T.A.

The Preacher

NO

i was looking at the machine that Dennis the Durrmaid guy built. it has auto fill and dump and a higher PSI pump.

i like to flush uph and those 50-65psi machines just don't cut it!!! his machine can deliver up to 200psi if i'm not mistaken???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
GreenJuan...
lol!

He lives in the barrio of Fremont now too.

I'm the dude that gave him the name GreenOne...(least I never saw ihim called that til I started)
it's pronounced GreenJuan

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I was looking at them too and IF I was truly going to buy one I'd go with Larry's choice of the EDIC "Bravo".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom