DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Bought new heat exchanger. Will be installing it next week. Engine works fine as far as i know and blower is good. Changed all the oil and etc. It should go to work hopefully sometime next week or 2.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
how do you know?
you bought a frozen/broke TM that you haven't put one hour yet?

..L.T.A.
Yeah but, when his customers ask, "do you have a truck mount" he can honestly say yes. Doesn't mean he has to use it.

Customer are the biz, not necessarily the equipment. The guy who sold me the TM basically gave me his commercial clients that i am now currently servicing. And yes i will be doing the carpets and windows for them as well. Most people have to buy those clients any other circumstances..i didnt.

These are big clients btw..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Customer are the biz, not necessarily the equipment. The guy who sold me the TM basically gave me his commercial clients that i am now currently servicing. And yes i will be doing the carpets and windows for them as well. Most people have to buy those clients any other circumstances..i didnt.

When I bought my current business, it came with a client list. Turned out to be the most valuable part. 30 years later, I still have a lot of those original customers and now their kids as well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Customer are the biz, not necessarily the equipment.

The guy who sold me the TM basically gave me his commercial clients that i am now currently servicing.
And yes i will be doing the carpets and windows for them as well.

"currently serving"?
but "will be" doing the carpets and windows ?

are these "big client" janitorial accounts he gave away?

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1578442425542.png

LTA

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
are these "big client" janitorial accounts he gave away?

..L.T.A.
What difference does that make? These are TnG/window cleaning jobs in multiple locations in northern NV that recently ask if the headquarters can be cleaned as well...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What difference does that make?

None to me .
just curious why someone would give away big accounts(JanSan or otherwise) with a frozen TM :headscratch:

and I sincerely hope the HX'er is the only problem with the TM.
That's expensive and a PITA to wrench on in and of it's self
and I really don't want to be a Debbie Downer...BUTT when a TM freezes other issues beyond obvious may manifest within a short while of use

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
None to me .
just curious why someone would give away big accounts(JanSan or otherwise) with a frozen TM :headscratch:

and I sincerely hope the HX'er is the only problem with the TM.
That's expensive and a PITA to wrench on in and of it's self
and I really don't want to be a Debbie Downer...BUTT when a TM freezes other issues beyond obvious may manifest within a short while of use

..L.T.A.
A lot of guys just decide to go out of business. Years ago I came across an ad for some flood fans. Found out the guy had a successful business for over 20 years. He retired decided to just sell off his equipment and it never dawned on him that someone might want his customer list. He had a dry cleaning store and a carpet cleaning operation that he just shut down instead of selling.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
A lot of guys just decide to go out of business
That exactly what he did. He just shut it down and start a different biz. He had 3 truck with el Diablo diesel burner running full time. The hydramaster/van was his recent purchase as a 4 truck and a backup, the hx was already out when he bought it to fix it.

When i ask about his customer list, it didn't dawn on him either. He was like" oh you want some? Ill give you some my biggest accounts" etc. He really didn't care even think about it, he just wanted out completely.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
A lot of guys just decide to go out of business. Years ago I came across an ad for some flood fans. Found out the guy had a successful business for over 20 years. He retired decided to just sell off his equipment and it never dawned on him that someone might want his customer list. He had a dry cleaning store and a carpet cleaning operation that he just shut down instead of selling.

thanks Derrick ….:lol:

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom