DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Before i brought it home, they started it up and tested it. Gauge showed 230 in temp. Im so glad nothing else was broken.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is that your fresh water line with the longazz brass nipple?

shorten it and you get longer life out of the female QD on TM

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is that your fresh water line with the longazz brass nipple?

shorten it and you get longer life out of the female QD on TM

..L.T.A.
That long thing belong to mechanic and it was hooked to solution line. I have no idea why he had it that way.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Not to shabby.

20200123_104848.jpg 20200123_104836.jpg 20200123_104826.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Looking good. Shorten your vac hoses as you work back to the truck. You'll get better drying times on the last parts you clean.
I did just that. I took that pic before shortening it.

That house was a pain 94 year old lady that looks and walked like she was 60... She a trinket and knick knacks every where on every surface. Her floors was completely clear but man took me longer trying to be careful..

now her daughter and granddaughter wants me to do their carpet at their house..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did just that. I took that pic before shortening it.

That house was a pain 94 year old lady that looks and walked like she was 60... She a trinket and knick knacks every where on every surface. Her floors was completely clear but man took me longer trying to be careful..

now her daughter and granddaughter wants me to do their carpet at their house..
Women like you apparently.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Definitely would be easier than porty, i still need to get the hang of it. Im working on Setting up and breaking down. Definitely more heat. Im happy with it so far.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Definitely would be easier than porty, i still need to get the hang of it. Im working on Setting up and breaking down. Definitely more heat. Im happy with it so far.
Have you got Familiar with laying your vac hose on the way into the building to prevent damaging the corners of the walls?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Have you got Familiar with laying your vac hose on the way into the building to prevent damaging the corners of the walls?

First job, i learned that quickly.. i got the idea of what 50 ft look like to allow slack of the hose. That job had so many knick knack that i couldn't safely navigate through while laying down the lead hose.

Then i tangled up my solution hose and it had 4 knot. That job could've been done in 30 min instead of 1.5 hours.. she only want traffic path cleaned through out the house. Easy enough...not

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
First job, i learned that quickly.. i got the idea of what 50 ft look like to allow slack of the hose. That job had so many knick knack that i couldn't safely navigate through while laying down the lead hose.

Then i tangled up my solution hose and it had 4 knot. That job could've been done in 30 min instead of 1.5 hours.. she only want traffic path cleaned through out the house. Easy enough...not
Yeah, I've learned that setup and breakdown time is the most important in an owner/operator job. The quicker you can do that, the more time you'll save

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom