Dave Gill...dude.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sell the boats and pigs and get an Aerotech or three..

Haul around all the fancy water, Cimex, employees, tools and a hammock in the back for your fat ass.

and quite being a PITA to my other advertisers.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thank god Tom Meyer is a normal human that doesn't need his truckmount to denude silkworm cacoons, split atoms, boil water on idle, clean a 5 home route in five different neighborhoods with out leaving the shop, double as a UPS delivery truck in the off season or poor Bill would completely give up on this flock of idiots.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sheesh yourself Stockwell.

When are you going to finally retire your twenty year old duct tape dispensers and support my retirement?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Sheesh yourself Stockwell.

When are you going to finally retire your twenty year old duct tape dispensers and support my retirement?

What are you drinking for breakfast?

The guys who have actual issues are doing your advertisers a favor. The board is better served by free speech. I think the 570 is a great machine. The water issue is not a "Dave Gill" issue, it can be fixed and needs to be.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been on the wagon since my dad passed.

Just having fun.

Gill makes a fortune and should have big trucks imo. His biz model is ideal.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
lol your on a roll today

Actually I thought about getting a big truck bit nah..parking it and all is a pai

We will get this water thing hammered out I'm confident

If I got a big truck and hauled all my shit around like you then my head would grow to your size..can't have that now can we!!

Reactions: SamIam and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
Nothing wrong.

A guy who runs busy routes and needs every customer to receive the heavily marketed magical baptismal doche water benefits should have that water on board and not short change the last job or three of the day.

Just another zero rez scammer otherwise

F

FB7777

What is the water dump.issue? The unit I saw in Aptos this year had a nice manual heat diverter

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
Why couldn't any of the units that bypass and dump be set up to a narrow/tall auxilliary tank,to cool the water before reintroducing back into the flow of things, instead of dumping to the waste tank? I understand the space issues involved in alot of set-ups, but I think with a little 'outside the box' thinking that someone could integrate this into a new van design. There is still tons of cubic feet/metres unused above most units just waiting to be filled with some inovative design.

Reactions: KevinL

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Got one already mike

Gene how much water do you burn through..

We have been great with 200 gallons for 8 years now..once a month max we would run low..

Tats cleaning 4-6 jobs a day both tile and carpet

Very rarely did we ever run low on water

High flow wands and all

Matter of face the last butler we have is slowly becoming the preferred truck for the guys as they don't have to wast time coming back for water

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sell the boats and pigs and get an Aerotech or three..

Haul around all the fancy water, Cimex, employees, tools and a hammock in the back for your fat ass.

and quite being a PITA to my other advertisers.

Yeah, cause nobody wants to know about the warts, zits, and limpdik stuff on equipment.....
Nothing to see here folks - MOVE ALONG!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom