Dave Rampage

Joe Bristor

Can my good friend Dave Rampage be allowed back on here?

He is going thru some tough times and sure could benefit from renewing some old friendships here like I am.

I promise his words will be his own, not mine. :wink:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I don't see why not. Dave was working the Vortex (or Areotek?) years before many on this board even thought of them. I'm sure he could add some opinions on this Vortex battle.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have no reason to think Dave was ever banned here.

He was always willing to be helpful to me when I asked for his feedback on industry matters.

By the way, nice to see you here Joe.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I've always like Dave too, though for some reason he does not seem to like me anymore.

I'd even like to bury the hatchet and talk to you at some point Joe. I believe I allowed myself to be triggered by you a few years ago and never reached out my hand to try to get to know you.

Ken

Jimbo

He also has to promise Not to eat cheeseburgers at Mexican food restaurants!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I say opinions from all should be welcomed.

Whether you agree or disagree shouldn't matter.

This place is like a fruitcake anyway.
(old fruits, nuts and a little sweetness holding it together)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
hogjowl said:
Larry is the one you have to convince.

Me???

hell, I don't care if Dave comes back.
I have my own thoughts about Dave...some good, some bad, but I've never cared if he was here

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
Ken Snow said:
I think Mikey is the only one who really cares if someone else is here~ why would anyone else?

Marty would get butt hurt........... Wait, he already is. Carry on! :lol:

F

FB7777

Who cares if Rampage is here or not

the only interesting stuff that came from Ramster's presence on ICS is when that sociopath BliStoR would attack people using Dave's log-in

good to see you here Joe, you're gonna fit right in :mrgreen:

randy

Name
Randy
In light of some of the other " banned " folks being allowed back, I think it would be hypocritical & unfair not to allow Dave back (if he was ever really banned). Banned or not, invite him back. Times like these require dialog , lots of dialog to find solutions that can be universally applied by cleaners everywhere.

One minute (or year, whatever period of time) things can be going great and that leads to a bit of arrogance. Then whammy, the reality of economic cycles and perhaps a bad decision here or there and the once overly proud are humbled and stumbling a bit. In the last three years I have had record weeks followed by horrible months, and suffered substantial losses. At the same time I bought into a (5) location operation (different industry) that had been taken over by the franchiser (prior to what would have been a bankruptcy) and fought hard turning it around. The results six months in, the two units that I thought would bounce back fast are losing 2-3k a month each. Two others are breaking even now and the unit I was worried the most about ? It is carrying the rest with increases every month on the catering side and solid profitability across the board. Who would have thought ? I sure didn't ever see this happening quite this way. Everything has turned out differently then I thought.

The point I'm making is we all go through cycles in our entrepreneurial life, and deserve a break. That includes, Dave Rampage and even Shawn York. Why the boards become a place to kick a guy when they are "down" is beyond me, but sooner or latter we all get our chance so we should all remember the old golden rule.

Let's take it a bit easy on everybody guys, things have been tough enough for long enough that we should all be a little bit more down to earth. Regardless of how great you are doing this month, there is always next month. Humility is right around the corner for all of us.

randy

Name
Randy
hogjowl said:
I'm glad you finally got to the point.

Tell me what that was again?

P.S. I forgot to mention this post will be beyond the mental acuity of some Alabama residents.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Joe

Now you have to tell Dave that with all the attention he's getting, he's got to come on and take a bow soon!

Cameron1

P.S. I forgot to mention this post will be beyond the mental acuity of some Alabama residents.

[/quote]

Thanks Randy for not puting Georgia in with them Alabama rednecks.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I didn't know rampage was ever banned per say, I thought he voluntarily quit posting. it takes a lot for mikey to ban someone, even if they are an ahole and deserve it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He was never kicked out of here.....he just got upset over a few things and left......

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I have talked to Dave a few times and he was always very helpful, I would like to see him post again.

Nice to see you here Joe.

Dave Rampage

Hi Guys,

Joe called me and asked me to register. I really don't post much anywhere anymore. I'm glad to be allowed back. It may take a while for me to start posting again just with all that has happened to me this carpet cleaning stuff seems non important anymore.

Joe Bristor has been a great friend and has helped my Son get through this and I thank him for it.

Jimbo..... Great memory. I think I was actually sick but it could have been the cheeseburger. I got out of town quick because I thought it was pneumonia again and did not want to be stuck in california. What a bad memory but you were very helpful.

Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom