Dave Rampage

The Preacher

bring in nick too, just be sure to have that spelling bee correction thingy to proof his posts so he won't look like such a doofus!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

F

FB7777

why not Ken Harris?

to me, he's like the whole Joe Bristor situation...

I never have or had a problem doing business with either one of them.

Let Nick back here for sure... I like Nellos

Mikey P

Administrator
In the spirit of Easter and Christian forgiveness I think it would do Lisa's colon a load of good to forgive Nick and let the poor man back on the WGCCF.

If I can embrace Joe, Dave, Coop and even Bob Vawter after all the horrible, hurtful things they have said about me in the past, then I don't know why Lisa can't find a place in her heart for one more dickhead in her life..

Hell, if the Allen family would show some honest Christianity in their lives and confess their sins I would even let them back on now.

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
hi Dave, hope to see you post more often :mrgreen:

wow alotta ppl are gonna be posting again.

my but the mod's are gonna be busy bee's in the coming months :p

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
In the spirit of Easter and Christian forgiveness I think it would do Lisa's colon a load of good to forgive Nick and let the poor man back on the WGCCF.

If I can embrace Joe, Dave, Coop and even Bob Vawter after all the horrible, hurtful things they have said about me in the past, then I don't know why Lisa can't find a place in her heart for one more dickhead in her life..

Hell, if the Allen family would show some honest Christianity in their lives and confess their sins I would even let them back on now.

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm.
and even Bob Vawter...???

i love ya...ya big goof!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Glad to see Dave is back, although I didn't realize that he was banned. I have had a couple of conversations with Dave and he has always been very helpful. As to Joe Bristor, I have never had any issues with Joe, he stands behind what he sells, and helped me alot when I was getting back into the business.

Welcome back Dave and Joe!

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
[/Your wife tells me that wouldn't take a large hand Richard quote] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Myyy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Sounds more like a group "tug"

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
There are only two who I really have a problem being on the board, Nick and Ken. Personally, I don't have a problem I just don't particularly care to share an industry with them. The rest are fine by me.

History has proven them to be less than honest and vindictive and not care who they hurt in order to damage perceived enemies. Their customer service has also been consistently crappy.

That's all I will say on the matter, you have my opinion and I'll live with whatever Mike decides.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom