Dave Yoakum screwed me! (J/K)

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Two dollars for any step 4 ft wide or under. 4-6 is three bucks, 6 to 8 is four bucks.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I was doing 2 dollars a stair but I think I'm going to do a flat rate of 32 w/o a landing and 35 with one. I HATE stairs!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
A local coupon hack does $50.00 per flight of stairs. You have 20 stairs, fifty bucks. You have 5 stairs, 50 bucks.

If he cleaned some of the places I did he would get taken though. I have a lot of customers with 40-50 stairs in the house. (Well not a lot, but you remember them well)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just know I should be charging more for steps. Still at $30 for a staircase

$2-2.50 a step so roughly $30 a staircase.
So giving away a staircase seems like alot for 2 rooms

G

I have apartments call me just to do stairs; Be ashamed to turn down good money!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've known companies to do $45.00 per staircase.

I think charging per stair is the way to go no matter whay you charge for each. Not all houses have the same amount of stairs.

Same reason for doing square footage price.

When I give them the price, I also tell them why.
"We have to detail the stairs. We get top, front, nose, edges and we are on our knees when we do it. They take more time and effort than other areas."

I have never had anyone give me grief about my stair price.

Now square footage price? that's another story...plenty of price shoppers out there.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I really need to raise the stair charge anyway. $2.00 a step is the same as 32cents/foot if you stretch the carpet out flat. That's no real price increase, and when you throw in the landing as a step you're money behind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom