Dave Yoakum

Greg Loe

Has ANYBODY bought this program and is using it? Anybody? Beuller? Bueller? Bueller?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey would just screw up the options. I can see it now .. it'd be something like:

Why have you bought or not bought Dave Yuckum's program?

1) I don't have the money
2) I like Dave and trust him
3) I was in Disney world and didn't know about it
4) They have BBQ on sale at Fat Boy's this weekend

What a dufus.

R

R W

I have his program, and am trying to put it into action. I'm just TOO busy right this minute to sit down and do the work. I believe it will work, but I just haven't got to it yet.

Sorry, Dave......I will do something this week.

Greg Loe

Did you buy it? Or was it one of those I'll give it to you or let you have it cheap if .......

The Preacher

R Dub won it on here as his location and biz type was deemed to be what and where the system could work.

If it could make you some cash why not hire someone to implement it for you and give us some feed back???

DannyD

Hi Greg,

I've bought it & just got it yesterday. Like RW I haven't gotten to totally using it, though I have done the first few steps of prep.

Some quick takes on it. Good/bad/ugly. Here goes.
1) I could see it working well in larger towns. He says 100,000 people but I'm in a county of 450,000 & depending what type of.... mannnn, tough to explain w/out spilling anything.. but depending on if you're a progressive town I guess or a town in the sticks would make a difference. Like I could see this thing thriving in Hartford, but maybe not so well in Akron. That kind of thing. Akron isn't in the sticks I know, just trying to think of a bigger town that has 100K people that it might not do so well in though. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's not just the size of the town that matters, but also what kind of town it is.

2) I'm one of those slow learners so I know I'll have to call w/ more questions. It's not super difficult, but ya need to know some specifics I guess. To make an analogy on something totally separate, I know to ask for referrals. I always wonder HOW to ask for em w/out coming off as pushy. Something kinda similar here. You'll be instructed to do something that for some will be pretty easy, but others will be thinkin "ok, how do I do that?" This isn't about asking for referrals, but that was an analogy of something some get the hang of pretty quickly & others need to work on.

3) Which leads to something that might end any future help I get from Dave. Dave, I told ya I'd be honest in evaluating it along the way. When I called ya w/ another question I kinda got the feeling of being brushed off. Ya had quite a bit of time before the sale, but after the recent call I'm hesitant to call ya on anything else. I realize there's two ends of the call, but all I can say is how I felt.

4) This will take some time to do. It's not something where I'll be able to come back next week & say it worked or that it didn't. Though at the same time I think I could spot areas that someone could do real well w/ it & areas that it probably wouldn't work in.

In the end I'd say that it depends on where ya live if ya should even think about trying it. If anyone has any questions I can't tell ya about the product but I can let ya know if it's something I think would work in your area.

Hope that helped some,
Danny

DannyD

On #3 above I need to correct myself. Dave just called me from his vehicle to check in on things. So it's not like he saw the post. He said he'd had a few snafu's on a job & things were stressful at the time. That was w/out me asking what was going on, but him simply saying it.

So on that one I stand corrected. He'll more than help ya out. So that's the update.

Take care,
Danny

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Does Dave work alone?
How many trucks does Dave have?
What is his average job? After discount?
How many hours on average job?
What was his gross last year?
What was his gross from system generated sales?

Jester

I got mine the same day Danny did. It is a good program it's laid out very well but there are some criteria you have to meet but if you live in decent size city there should be no issues.

The whole pennies a day 1 - 2 hours per month are all valid statements I see were he's going with that, it seems very easy to implement. It's not a
HP /JP bring you out of the trunk of your car to a millionaire system but for the price of this system an extra job a week would more than pay for itself time and time again with minimal effort on your part.

Personally I think it's money well spent but it may not be for everybody.

Greg Loe

Well, if you haven't used it yet, you might know how well it's going to work

Keep us informed on results

Jester

I see what your saying Greg. I'll keep you posted. What I was trying to say is it has good potential. Seams like alot of people are quick to jump on the ripoff bandwagon without giving this program a shot. . It's not like he sent me a paper towel with the words "YOU GOT SCREWED" written on it.

It will take some time to get it rollin' but like I was saying if I paid $500 and got 2 or 3 jobs I break even and I'm still marketing. If I start getting work off of it I'll let you know.

blaisesdaddy

yeah I got it too..received it in the mail last week but have only had a chance to breeze thru it once. I've been pretty busy for the past few weeks with my newest addition to the family(6 week old daughter). I also agree that it will take a little bit of time to implement properly, but I'm sure it is a winner. I've actually seen the basic idea for this plan in at least one other place before. The big difference is that Dave lays everything out for you very thoroughly and clearly. The program is incredibly simple, but that's the beauty of it. I'm planning on getting the program rolling by the end of this month. I will post my results in July.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you guys using the system need any help/tips to get the system rolling call me and I'll find some open time to help you(I may be cleaning at the time).

The whole thing is really simple and easy.

Get it out and take the first step.

It's not doing any good collecting dust on your desk.

Just remember to follow the action plan or at least move ahead with it at a regular basis. (Even between jobs if you want.)

The plan does take some time to build momentum. But any seed that you plant now will continue to reward you with future jobs forever into the future with very little or no effort or money on your part.

Dave-
402-423-7200

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom