DAY 7 AND THE PROOF IS IN THE VIDEO, WITH ODIN

100_2967.jpg

Lie detectors don't lie. 250 at the wand with a 150' run.
100_2966.jpg

Guess what the 8.8 amp reading is detecting?

100_2970.jpg

PLAY VIDEOS BELOW
th_terry003.jpg

th_100_2969.jpg
Terry moving on to the next challenge, breaking 80.
100_2903-1.jpg

TimP

How much air and lift are you running and flow?? And how much would one of those cost?? Give us the specs!!

I assume you're running a LP heater to get the heat.

You have our attention for sure.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Nice job fellas. Looks like you guys had a fun week. Les is one kool kat. Terry on the other hand. I'll keep that for a private message. Do you have to just plug in two regular cords?

Golden Boy

Tim, The official introduction with specs will come soon. We used a 12" Greenhorn with 8 flow and the carpets were dry 1 1/2 hours with it pouring down rain. The pimped #3 heater delivered 250. A pimped, propane sipping, #2 will be fine for most people.

TimP

So is Odin moving out there to build em and leave his CC biz behind? Maybe open a new one in SC?

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Nice job guys.

So 3 chords including the booster?

Terry you need to bring that unit to Hollister so I can test it for a while.

PS, it looks like you are aiming for the Country Club and not the hole.

Greenie

$100 says you didn't need the booster with the 2.5" hose.

Got a new porty coming in monday, gonna hook 100' of 2.5 to it, plus 100' of 2" see how she does (only 230 cfm).

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Brevik financed my last one. I think my payment was around a 112 bucks a month. He is more then willing to help out a Broke Dick Karpet Kleaner. Banks dont have money to loan. But Brevik will carry the note.

Golden Boy

hogjowl

Idiot™
Lets all wait until we can hear from someone who actually paid for one, and isn't a hired shill, to tell us if it really is more than an oversized portable.

Heck ... I'm still waiting for more than two or three Savage posters to show up, and how long has THAT been?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I agree Marty buying one of those would be about as stupid as buying a used Vortex for 46 grand when diesel is at 5 bucks a gallon.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fred do you always have to get so technical? Christ spray down some pre-spray and suck it up its that simple. Now if you want to be like the rest of these Werner want-a-bees go through the ten step process.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It is a down hill flag with what I am guessing a fast green so he wants to hit it high and let it roll downhill just past the hole and putt up

WISE

JESUS CHRIST....Now I gotta buy a Carolina hat for T on the way. Can't have you in public with that orange puke on your head!

Nice work on da macheen mayn! Can't wait to see it in person--

cya in the am

WISE

Hey--they sell Firefly vodka up there? If not I'll bring ya'll some...Ice Tea Vodka; it'll put your D..k in the dirt before you know it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
a ONE ARMED wand pusher.........whurr was yor booties?

Do yous even SEE the handle on the front of the wand..

WHY DO THEY PUT IT THERE?

dumbasses all!

F

FB7777

Waldo said:
Fred do you always have to get so technical? Christ spray down some pre-spray and suck it up its that simple. Now if you want to be like the rest of these Werner want-a-bees go through the ten step process.

Golden Boy

now if this one of Tre's videos you'd tear him a new one for that shitty wanding technique of Terry's

Wow! He can make a dark red carpet with no stains on it look clean

As for the first video... all I saw was Terry going over a clean area on a filthy carpet. The temperature was 250 degrees so he was going over that spot for quite a while to get the heat going.

With that set up you'll need at least 2 cords and you'll have to carry propane on-board for heat

sorry for venting... I'm just jealous cause I burn $40/ day per truck on fuel :evil:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
250 heat. So what!!
You could of got that with out hooking it up to Terry's trash can.

Why the toilet on top?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just giving you crap. Looks like my machine. 'Cept I have a fresh water tank and no toilet on top.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
admiralclean said:
Lets all wait until we can hear from someone who actually paid for one, and isn't a hired shill, to tell us if it really is more than an oversized portable.

Heck ... I'm still waiting for more than two or three Savage posters to show up, and how long has THAT been?

That's funny. How many people on the boards own your backyard TM? Man, how many own a Prochem? These boards are exactly representative of what's out there. There is a whole other world out there.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Tell you the truth I was just wodering what the wand sounded like when the wand left the carpet.

bawb must have been involve in the training though! :lol:

Keith

rhyde

Name
rhyde
It’s a neat concept but I have no desire to run three electrical cords and fiddle with a propane heater 5 bucks a gallon for diesel is worth it ……Life is too firken short

Name
Nate W.
rhyde said:
It’s a neat concept but I have no desire to run three electrical cords and fiddle with a propane heater 5 bucks a gallon for diesel is worth it ……Life is too firken short

It's Fooken Randy, get it right. :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Les and Terje.

You two must have some sort of guess by now as to how much the public will have to pay for a production unit.

At least give us a range.

Terge won't admit it but that unit needs Mytee's Roto tanks to keep the price down (assuming the tank passes the Boeing test) Despite the huge savings in fuel this unit will appeal mostly to newer businesses looking to save money so the Mytee makes perfect sense.

I can only hope Greenie is right about the 2.5 cause the hassle of using the booster is a huge turn off.

Nice job Les Dick and Terri.

Bill Bane should be proud.

Back
Top Bottom