DAY 7 AND THE PROOF IS IN THE VIDEO, WITH ODIN

Walt

I believe there might be a few "green" companies that might be interested in this type of machine. Electric, if it indeed works, would be amazing. Perhaps this machine isn't ready for prime time (or maybe it is), but there might come a day when we all have electric TM's. Well done.

Ditto on the plastic tanks from Mytee.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
any new updates on the machine, anything new? any changes? how does the little water box on the top of the machine work?

any guess on what vac motors are on there?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Had a chance to peek at the vac gage with the tank inlet blocked?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The vacs appear to be the newer lamb 3 stage air watt motors. Off the top of my head I think the # is 117500. They are more efficient and longer lasting than previous models.

gasaxe

i bet you could market that heap to the used car lots for detailing the interiors...

gasaxe

gasaxe said:
i bet you could market that heap to the used car lots for detailing the interiors...

would they have to use a vac booshter with a upholstery tool?

Greenie

It's not my preference, but if a guy wanted to avoid LP heat, one of those 6000w volcano heaters that hook to a dryer would get the job done....what % of people have elec. dryers?

Naw, second thought LP is easy to use, simple, and reliable cheap source of wicked heat.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I believe the Judson original electric tm was made way before the stockwell 6 shooter or the 1100. 20-30 years old just like my old steam services workmaster i use to own. So no they stole no design just built from established designs.

Greenie

Dave, I know you are just havin' fun with Odin, but let's not get into who first put components on a tank in that fashion, there is a reason it was built at Judson, and looks like a Judson.

damn...Jay, don't you have a waste tank to clean out.....scadoodle.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It is very simular machine 'cept I have a 500 psi Pumptec and a fresh water tank. I don't know the specs. But, I do know it makes me money every day. My customers are very happy. I am busy without even having a listing in the phone book. It only took a couple of weeks worth of work to pay off the machine. So' I don' have any payments. I don't have to buy gas to run the machine. There is very little maintance.

I hope Terry can make others happy with his machine for some of the same above reasons. So, can make a stack of cash. Then he can join Jenny Craig.

Greenie

I'm waiting for that....I can diet, but you are still ugly line.

Dave how long you had your Lectric suck mop?

On your pump-tec, what size motor you running?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I must of had it 5 years or more. Have to look for the moter specs. It a the larger one available. Different cam ratio in the pump. Could buy something else. But, I like it because in the winter when it is below zero and snowing I park in the garage. Selling point for the customer and easier for me.

Jay DeLaughter said:
I believe the Judson original electric tm was made way before the stockwell 6 shooter or the 1100. 20-30 years old just like my old steam services workmaster i use to own. So no they stole no design just built from established designs.

tnt-ge.jpg

nitroge.jpg

Picture2010406225.jpg

Picture2010406227.jpg

Picture2010406226.jpg

Picture2010406222.jpg

Picture2010406221.jpg

Picture2010406223.jpg

Picture2010406217.jpg

Picture2010406239.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Les,

That first machine has nothing in comparison to the Odin machine, gas engine, blower, 220. O' I guess they both have a tank.

Walmart have a sale on those large pots??

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Greenie, Xplain Scadoodle? :roll: I already cleaned my wastetank AND placed a chlorine tablet in it too.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
lol

WARNING!!!!!
"Scadoodle," should not be confused with "skedaddle,"

Which means: to run away, fly the coop, head for the hills, hightail it, run away, scatter, scat, take to the hills, turn tail, run, break away, escape, flee, take to one's heels, cut and run, get lost, take a hike, goodbye....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
NEVERMIND!

Actually Less, What I was trying to point out was that the Jud-Odin electric machine is much simpler than the first electric-hybrid machine picture posted.

Being simpler is not necessary a bad thing.

Being simpler can mean far less maintenance and a much lower purchase price. When you add that to the saving of not having to buy gas for the unit it could be a winner for many cleaners!

Also, is that a hat or hair?

John Watson

What ever happened to that there Texas Boy Lewis Holmes?????

Dr Egar P said in some of the classes we were in together, me and him was kin to those great dectives of yesteryear. Sherlock and Dr Watson...

Mr.V

I'm pretty eager to see Terry's machine come into production

Judson is on the top of my list so far as far as TM's to buy this summer

whether it be gas or electric

the simplicity of their machines is awesome IMO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom