tile002.jpg

tile003.jpg

tile005.jpg

tile004.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Day one

It does look that way don't it?

Best thing about this job is you just know Jose is gonna murk it up real bad with his mop.

I'll be HWEing it twice a year I bet.

SJA

Looks great ... just wondering about the following

Mikey P said:
We wasted considerable time trying to get use to the Shamwows.

Thick cotton towels are just plain faster in my experience.

Mikey and I have battled on this topic privately for months ... my opinion is do what works for you. My only question is are you using the chamois wet or dry ?

Mikey P

Administrator
Wet!

They smear the sealer too much and don't hold enough as well.

Thick Costco Cottons work best FOR ME.

and the OP pads are working best for buffing.

Spray down some NpH, giving it 30 secs or so and buff away to Perfect.

Scrubbs, only 8 more visits!!!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :mrgreen:

SJA

Kevin McCreary said:
Seriously though, how long will that color seal last on a commercial floor?

I think that it is difficult to put a time frame on how long anything will last. It all depends on traffic and maintenance. The colorseal will last forever ... but will not look new forever.

The best thing to do is to let the customer know that the colorseal will outperform other options. I like to tell customers that the floor can be retored a new condition, the grout will be non-porous, easy to maintain and that the better they take care of it the longer it will last.

The benefit to you and the customer is that future restorations will be quicker, less expensive, with consistant results.

When selling to commercial accounts the emphasis should not be on how long it will last ... it should be on the benefits ... a dramatic before/after and the ease/savings of future restorations. The most effective way to accomplish this is with a demo of a clean only vs colorseal. Visualizing their floor, will sell it, set a realistic level of expectaion, and justify the added value/expense.

BlinkClean

Mikey P said:
[quote="Kevin McCreary":xypj905y]Job security, That grout will look worse in about 2 years when the sealer starts to fail.

All that time you're spending on ® is showing it's effect.[/quote:xypj905y]

Awesome Job, I know I definetely don't have the patience to seal that using the grout perfect system. And what is ®? A rival forum or something????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom