DD-12 BIO

M

Mark Imbesi

Is this a leave behind or will it need to be extracted? Any experiences to share? What you used it for? Worked/ not worked?

TimP

You can spray it as an afterspray. I think it has some alchohal in it. I've sprayed it w/o extraction with no problems.

It's a good deodorizer!!!

John Watson

Helen and I will enter a home or house we are there to estimate and clean. If there is a bad odor she walks out and won't return till after I have sprayed with our TLC of choice JJO2 system and upto a couple of oz of DD12. This works for urine, dander, nicotine or just plain filth. It knocks the odor down so we can get in and clean. I am not sure how long it lasts but more than 50% of the occupied homes we do with an odor don't notice it till we bring it to their attention.

On a couple of real bad ones I have mixed and misted as per the directions after cleaning.
I have not heard a negative complaint from our clients and I do COA and explain we did just the top of the carpet, there might be more needed to walls, upholstery, drapes,and ceiling. We have also refused bad odor jobs.

Name
Bruce
I've removed skunk oder with the DD12 . I now have Quat-A-Lot , can't wait to try that on something, not sure that I will really notice a difference if the DD12 can take out skunk spray.

M

Mark Imbesi

Website says 1 quart makes 64 gallons, but doesn't mention coverage per gallon. Any info on this? Maybe someone can post a picture of the label? Thanks.

Name
Bruce
Marc Imbesi said:
Website says 1 quart makes 64 gallons, but doesn't mention coverage per gallon. Any info on this? Maybe someone can post a picture of the label? Thanks.
The label does not give coverage per gallon, all it says is "Mix 1 to 2 oz to one QT of water , spray very lightly , a small about goes a long way."

tim

This is a great after-spray. It will help dry the carpet quickly and has some quat (much lower amount than quatalot) to kill odors and fragrance to give a very pleasant aroma when you leave. I also use for the nasties, I apply to my prespray to knockdown the odor, I usually tack on $15 a room for this. I also use as an after spray on pet jobs. Very concentrated, pleasant variety of fragrances. I need to order more, I was hoping they would show at Connections. Everyone needs to have this product on the truck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom