DD12

Name
Nate W.
Very carefully! (Can I have that, Kenny)

Depends on the situations. You got any in mind? Some add it to the prespray, some add it as a fine mist after cleaning a room. What's on your mind besides women and little boys?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Careful about that little boys shit. That aint funny where I come from.

I was thinking about urine stain/odor removal.

Bob Foster

Although this is not the way you would use DD12 to solve your problem you can add 1/2 an ounce of DD12 to your rinse water tank (40-70 gal) and that will leave the room with a slight fragrance.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Its a deo FLYERMAN............its a deo.

Although someone did tell me it had 10% quat in it too.

tim

I use it as a deoderizer additive to prespray when there are odor issues, I use the lemon and love it! When using OSR, I add it, odorcide and quatalot to the mix, it helps to mask the odor until the dwell time and extraction is done. This keeps the homeowner from getting overly concerned that the odor got worse. In the prespray, I always have customers comment on the clean smell of the lemon when I use it. It has a small amount of quats so I dont have to worry about resoil but know it is also helping to eliminate odors as well, great product

Orange Peel is my favorite. Add a little to the prespray when needed. Just got a fresh gallon Monday :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

Les told me the other day he got this new scent that smells kind of like fresh air. He says it's now his favorite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom